Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this was mentioned by anyone, but wanted to be sure - the bodies you're seeing these on in the SDCC pics were just glued together as examples. They are still working on finalizing the actual articulated body.

This was a mud buy 1/6 figure but from these pics he look like a toy not a high end collectable. More pictures please.

Not the final figure at all. Just a VERY rough proof of concept to generate interest. Rest assured the final product will look killer.

Not the final figure at all. Just a VERY rough proof of concept to generate interest. Rest assured the final product will look killer.

Ok. This is great to hear [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got any other details? I know they're making Thulsa Doom too. Chronicle has been very quiet on the Conan 1/6 front since SDCC.

Got any other details? I know they're making Thulsa Doom too. Chronicle has been very quiet on the Conan 1/6 front since SDCC.

They're busy with getting JP stuff out first. Don't worry, it'll come soon enough.

I'm not sure if these have been posted but there were some shots I hadn't seen.
2b89495538e56d2b3cb47a89003822f8.jpg
812f11c7c494639e02e40de3bb74cbe8.jpg
75eb5eac86fa512f969b2629ce3ceb26.jpg

These came from Chronicle's Instagram, by the way.

I'm just not familiar with the company that's making these figures. They have a good reputation?

Those are not the final products. The bodies were not fully articulated at that point and the regular Conan sculpt was undergoing an expression adjustment. These will be fantastic when done. Although Chronicle has the license for these, they are actually working with ACI, which does some great stuff.

thanks for the pictures! Not bad at all! I think I will get both, depending on price. Hopefully the sword is metal.

Cheers,
Yeah, of course! The show shots I had seen, but the ones with the white backdrop were new, and in my opinion, far more flattering. I'm torn between the two. On one hand I like the general, iconic look, but the Serpent Temple is arguably more visually interesting on a shelf.
Those are not the final products. The bodies were not fully articulated at that point and the regular Conan sculpt was undergoing an expression adjustment. These will be fantastic when done. Although Chronicle has the license for these, they are actually working with ACI, which does some great stuff.
You're completely correct. The normal Conan will be given a more stern expression while the Serpent Temple one will remain the same. Or at least that is what I last read from Chronicle. I think what makes the war paint sculpt look better is the black stripe giving him a straighter, more stern looking brow. That would make a world of difference in the normal version.
Any chance they will do more Arnold films with these?
I hope. I would love for someone to take on Terminator again and improve on some of the things HT's have been criticised for, as good as they are all around, and because that was before my time in 1/6 collecting.

Back