Prop Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 Ghostbusters Terror Dogs on the way.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the difference between standard and signature series? In item description, it says standard and legacy? Is signature series limited to the 250? I assume the signature edition is the legacy edition. Thanks for any help.

Just wanted to get share some pics of this guy, he is absolutely fantastic and anyone who might be a fan better get one before they are gone. This dog is perfect to the film and I just find myself staring at it.

Does it fit on an angle in a detolf case? I looked at dimensions, and what I saw said it was about 2 feet long! I have a feeling those are box dimensions though. No?

They'd be better off doing 1/6 scale for these and tying into the Blitzway Ghostbusters figures and car being done.

It looks awesome, but agree that it needs to be 1/6th scale. Would prefer an articulated figure though over a statue if they do it.

It looks awesome, but agree that it needs to be 1/6th scale. Would prefer an articulated figure though over a statue if they do it.

Prop replicas>>>>>>>>>action figures. They don't need to change a thing and did a great job. It was close to selling out a while ago, surprised it is still available.

Back