Prop Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 Ghostbusters Terror Dogs on the way.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GHOSTBUSTER: Terror dog replica from Chronicle collectibles

If I had the extra $$$ and REALLY loved Ghostbusters, I would totally get 2 of these.

Display 1 with horns up and the other down. Set them up on either side of something, like they are guarding it.
Gozer_%26_the_Terror_Dogs.jpg

Terror_Dogs.JPG

I do not recall seeing any, but here is an in-had pic of a 1/6 version.
mackTerrorDog2.jpg

So it would safe to assume Chronicle's would be bigger.

What is the price point on these?

https://www.chroniclecollectibles.com/legacy-series/terror-dog/
600 for Signature Edtion
500 for Regular

"Two versions will be available, Standard Edition and Legacy Series Edition with signed plaque and custom plaque holder. Horns for both versions are included with each Terror Dog."
"Signature Edition limited to 250 pieces."
No clue on size of regular edition.

Well that one in the pic seems to be about 5-6" tall, whereas the one here will be twice that. Seems to be about 1/4 scale.

https://www.chroniclecollectibles.com/legacy-series/terror-dog/
600 for Signature Edtion
500 for Regular

"Two versions will be available, Standard Edition and Legacy Series Edition with signed plaque and custom plaque holder. Horns for both versions are included with each Terror Dog."
"Signature Edition limited to 250 pieces."
No clue on size of regular edition.
So you're paying $100 more just for that signature?

I love ghostbusters, but I don't $500 love the terror dogs. I hope the origami Louis Tulley gets off the ground so we can get 1/6 terror dogs!

Its very nice but $500 is a bit too much and theres the problem of having nothing to go with it. If Gozer and the guys were available then sure, you could recreate the whole confrontation but a random Terror Dog just wouldn't fit in my collection, unfortunately.

Yeah, as much as I (obviously) love this film, I'm not sure if I would go for a 1/4 scale terror dog, for space concerns as much as cost. But if we got Ghostbusters in this scale. . .

As someone mentioned on the other forums, hopefully it is only a matter of time before we see 1/4 Busters. If so, then these would be a great addition.

When I asked representatives of Chronicle at the Jersey Fest convention about a price I remember them telling me it was four hundred. Hmmmm......did anyone else hear that price point?

Could just be my memory.

As someone mentioned on the other forums, hopefully it is only a matter of time before we see 1/4 Busters. If so, then these would be a great addition.

Dear god if someone came out with 1/4 Ghostbusters I would have to take on a crap ton more freelance work lol.

Oh ****. How much money do these people think we have!!!!

I would love one, if I could swing two I would reposition the neck/head and have an open mouth

i don't think the price is too bad, just look at the dimensions it is huge! And I love the detailing in the mouth.

Oh and bring on slimer!

would also get the ghostbusters...but that is going to sting, just like the turtles hard to only get one

Hi. Just raising this thread from the dead.

Has anyone taken delivery of the Terror Dog as of yet? If so, is it worth buying? I'm in two minds.

Thanks.

In stock already at popcultcha.

Thanks jaxon. Yes, I did see that, but I'm in two minds on this (which is probably not a good thing!) - so was wondering if anyone actually has one and can give me their feedback on it.

Cheers.

Just wanted to get share some pics of this guy, he is absolutely fantastic and anyone who might be a fan better get one before they are gone. This dog is perfect to the film and I just find myself staring at it.

Back