Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said 'No Busts' for him. One Bust, SS, is enough for me.
Don't have the space for 1:2 pieces so I'm just seeking a great 1:4 Statue to put in my Besta. No huge bases please :D

I might pull the trigger on a 1/2 scale version.. I'll see what the SSC one looks like when it ships and what this company puts out... I'm starting to lean toward just having a few large, really nice pieces instead of bookcases full...

So I read about the older style terminators, but it seemed to read as if only the actually Arnie looks, not just skeleton's would be done.

So are the only skeletons from the new movie?

In the end I would rather track down a good ole T1 / T2 endo rather than a Genisys version.

I might pull the trigger on a 1/2 scale version.. I'll see what the SSC one looks like when it ships and what this company puts out... I'm starting to lean toward just having a few large, really nice pieces instead of bookcases full...

its not going to be a 1:2 statue, its a bust. Their 1/3 is going to be a collaboration with CM, so $2k+ prolly

Ah, gotcha. I thought there was a 1:2 Statue.
Could be possible according to the latest newsletter, more is planned. Here is what was said..

The 1:1 scale Endoskeleton Bust is only the beginning. We are the only licensee in this division for Genisys, and we can say with confidence that nothing will be overlooked. Some of the products that we are currently conceptualizing and building are:

-1/4 scale Endoskeleton
-1/4 scale Arnold Battle Damaged (current time)
-1:1 1984 Arnold bust
-1/2 scale 1984 Arnold bust
-1/18 Spider HK Tank
-1/3 scale Endoskeleton Cinemaquette

Certainly not a complete list being that Paul has confirmed a 1/1 scale Endoskeleton.
Could be...

a-chance.gif

Will be interesting to see if the new SS Maquette is 1/3 or 1/4. I don't see a market for a huge dollar 1/3 CM Endo from the new movie unless it turns out really well. They got away with doing the TX as "she" was different enough to still be worth having even though the movie was not universally loved.

Will be interesting to see if the new SS Maquette is 1/3 or 1/4. I don't see a market for a huge dollar 1/3 CM Endo from the new movie unless it turns out really well. They got away with doing the TX as "she" was different enough to still be worth having even though the movie was not universally loved.

I want to downgrade from my 1:2 Endo to a 1:3 one, even if it comes from a bad movie, but we will see how it comes out. I'm defn not paying $3k for the old one.

They did an Abe Sapien Maquette in 1:3 long ago.

yep

The 3 Alien Maquettes are closer to 1/3 than 1/4

and yep, Wolf is close to 1:3 too, but not quite there. I hear the Reaper is about 1:3 too. SS has the license to do a 1:3 line, they just obviously opted for the 1:2 line, that hasn't been all that great. I'm selling all my 1:2's for 1:3, except Doom if I ever get him.

Sounds like a good plan. I'm trying to sell all my 1/6 pieces for the same reason.

I want to downgrade from my 1:2 Endo to a 1:3 one, even if it comes from a bad movie, but we will see how it comes out. I'm defn not paying $3k for the old one.
Why, just for space reasons? I have seen two CM Endos sell for around $2K within the last 6 months so if that is what you want I would just hold out for a decent price or a little more. The new one will probably be at least that much anyway.

Why, just for space reasons? I have seen two CM Endos sell for around $2K within the last 6 months so if that is what you want I would just hold out for a decent price or a little more. The new one will probably be at least that much anyway.

oh yea? I haven't seen those auctions. Yea, I just think 1/3 is the best scale for me, it's as big as you can get and still be able to have cool bases and action poses. I only have 2 1/2's, so it's not like I'm going to change my whole collection, just those ones. Will prolly sell off a couple of 1/4 to fund for 1/3 too.

oh yea? I haven't seen those auctions. Yea, I just think 1/3 is the best scale for me, it's as big as you can get and still be able to have cool bases and action poses. I only have 2 1/2's, so it's not like I'm going to change my whole collection, just those ones. Will prolly sell off a couple of 1/4 to fund for 1/3 too.

There was one in the sale section here too for $1995 a few months ago.

Back