Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 Arnold schwarzenegger T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good!

Arnold has arrived!

10996437_1585256091734230_8729156343644744718_n.jpg

It is due to the signiture which Arnie charges $200 for.

It's funny to me that millionaires like Arnie still want to make a little money for signatures. I mean he deserves it, he shouldn't work for free, but it's still amusing considering how much he's worth.

I will wait for the final product to decide. Since it won't be a stage 5 BD, I won't be selling my EB BD Term. I think It'd look great next to it.

Looks great so far, but I'm sure the final product won't even be close.

They are aiming to get it 95% as good as that, which will be pretty nice if it is possible at factory level..

Because if we give the factory something that's light years better than everything else, if they get it 95% as close I'll be happy.

We aren't using the cheapest factories, you want quality you have to pay for it.

The eye will light up...

Paul

Yeah, I have faith that Chronicle will deliver. Unlike some other companies.. :/

So far the first two offerings from them (Cain and the Terror Dog stop-motion puppet replicas) have both arrived looking better than the prototype pictures. I still don't believe that, and I have that Terror Dog in my display case. lol

I have no doubt these Terminator products will be amazing. :)

I think we have all gotten used to the final product being a let down compared to the prototype pictures.. Chronicle so far is 2 for 2 when it comes to delivering on what they promise.

Yeah, I have faith that Chronicle will deliver. Unlike some other companies.. :/

So far the first two offerings from them (Cain and the Terror Dog stop-motion puppet replicas) have both arrived looking better than the prototype pictures. I still don't believe that, and I have that Terror Dog in my display case. lol

I think we have all gotten used to the final product being a let down compared to the prototype pictures.. Chronicle so far is 2 for 2 when it comes to delivering on what they promise.

Everything is looking great so far, that's for sure. I appreciate the pics you posted over there. Seeing the Terror Dog on your shelf has me seriously wanting to do the payment plan.

My cain looks like crap. No where near the proto and their terror dogs look like arse too with hardly any detail And colour variation in the paint.

Back