Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They starting sending out shipping invoices/tracking yesterday.

I didnt get one :(

Poll up on Twitter asking about preferred mouth position for 1:1 Blue Raptor!!

I was hoping they would make a Blue! Voted for "open". I'd be happy with 1/2 open too. Then again, it's Blue, I'll order whichever they make!

Some pictures

EOUZLqI.jpg

Ztltxs9.jpg

uLwUKFW.jpg

orZSKC1.jpg

Nice pics! Only odd thing is the back of his throat? Need to wait a month for mine... What number is yours?

A beast of a piece. I think the pictures speaks for themselves, instant grail. This is a rare case where they got all of the parts right: I was hesitant about the mouth being too open but in person is in the perfect position, nailed. Same for the eyes. The paint is 100% screen accurate and they got it perfect at the factory:

jurassicpark-raptor-closeup.jpg

The base is perfect too, and the clever idea of making this as a bust instead of a wallhanger is genius. Like I said the planets aligned here.

If any to object the inner mouth could use some gloss. And the weight. This WEIGHTS, I mean it.

Nice pics! Only odd thing is the back of his throat? Need to wait a month for mine... What number is yours?

Thanks. #163 of 300. The back of his throat is were the fun ends (...), but that's not visible even from close inspection.

Thanks. #163 of 300. The back of his throat is were the fun ends (...), but that's not visible even from close inspection.

Ok, then this number above 150 is still good in paint. Hope to receive mine also very soon!

Man this thing really stand out.. it’s unbelievable, no matter where you put her she’ll dwarf everything and impose herself as the centerpiece who get all the attention.

69B24286-D036-45B5-B7C5-78A59205167D.jpg

470AA0DB-6716-44FA-8ABD-F69369A21D8E.jpeg

28153566_149837495698733_5285411523533996032_n.jpg

I’ll have mine in two days, and have still not the slightest idea of where i should display her.
Some pics from Statue Forum.

ms0ghy.jpg

4i1ytu.jpg

2s194iw.jpg

2wqu22o.jpg

k1Eiusa.png

Turned out way better that i could ever expect, much better and accurate than every single custom bust based on the same molds that i’ve seen over the years, and light years ahead Universal theme park statues also based on the same molds. Good.

Back