Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I pre-ordered as well.. I am still hopeful one day for that male TLW raptor bust.
I hope they do that also, as well as different mouth options. Judging by sales so far Paul estimated 300 would be the ES which is pretty good I think so hopefully they see it is viable to do so.

Took a chance and ordered this. I know I'll regret passing on it if it turns out looking even close to the production sample. Really hope Toynami doesn't screw up the paint job on this one. Redemption time, Chronicle.

Edit: New shot of a production sample taken by Geek Culture Live.

img_6121eqsjf.jpg

Final payment made, 10 months flew by!, I cannot wait to have this in my home..

Would be interested in one of these. Waiting to see how they come out.

looks great, can't wait. This and the 1:5 Rex female bust will be the only pieces I get from this line.

Until the 1:1 Spitter?

lol no. Spit is cool, but Rap is my fav, so maybe if they did a big Rap maquette? I don't have supreme confidence in this companies ability to produce good paint apps on their products on a regular basis, so I don't think I will press my luck. It seems that anything not super duper pricey suffers in the paint department.

lol no. Spit is cool, but Rap is my fav, so maybe if they did a big Rap maquette? I don't have supreme confidence in this companies ability to produce good paint apps on their products on a regular basis, so I don't think I will press my luck. It seems that anything not super duper pricey suffers in the paint department.

Supposedly the issues of the past are sorted out, but we shall see. I am getting that 1/5 rex too and a spitter if they do one. I hope they do matching maquettes for the raptor and spitter in addition to the busts and dio pieces they are planning.

Supposedly the issues of the past are sorted out, but we shall see. I am getting that 1/5 rex too and a spitter if they do one. I hope they do matching maquettes for the raptor and spitter in addition to the busts and dio pieces they are planning.

your getting the full body Rex? Did you ever get your Terminator?

Not my photos, but some collectors in Asia have begun to receive their Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Velociraptor bust. Gotta say they really knocked this one out of the park, looks nearly identical to the prototype. Can not wait to receive mine, which should be around the time that Fallen Kingdom comes out when my payment plan ends.

43911a36-192e-4d6d-86fsnn.jpeg

88e4f5b4-5e53-4cb1-82wsv4.jpeg

dce7068b-5c1e-4484-8xbstc.jpeg

6c861c2b-dba3-4c38-8u0soe.jpeg

True JP grail piece.

Wahou!!! :clap
Looks really great and identical to the prototype. Awesome piece!!!
Congrats to all the future owners!!!

Chronicle announced that preorders for the 1:1 Male Raptor bust from The Lost World will open February 9th.

Well I think they nailed the JP one, especially that glass eyeball. I'm seriously considering the LW Raptor. Anybody know when the 30 day "Sale" is up?

Well I think they nailed the JP one, especially that glass eyeball. I'm seriously considering the LW Raptor. Anybody know when the 30 day "Sale" is up?

Should be 30 days from yesterday. March 10th or 11th?

Back