1/6 Chronicle Collectible / ACI Toys present - Vikings: Ragnar 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am long since done with 1/6 figures but I need this one.
I would have preferred they try to capture some of Fimmel's slightly crazy eyed menace and smirk he does with Ragnar but I'll survive :)

I wonder if Chronicle has any 1/4 statue plans for Vikings? I'd be in for that as well.

I think he looks great.
Thank you! You've posted a lot of pics for us - thank you but if you're here tomorrow - stop and say hi to the tall bearded bald guy! I would like to put a face to the name!

Yep I'm in for this. Hopefully Lagertha & Floki aren't too far behind..

... Hmmm, wouldn't that be cool! ;)

This looks pretty good, though I wish there was more expression in his portrait.
I love the series and I'm interested, but I'm not sure I can afford this and everything else I'd want.
What will push me to order Ragnar is if they also at least give us Lagertha, Floki will definitely seal the deal.

I love the show, and can't wait to have Ragnar and Lagertha in my collection! What a great time to collect 1/6 figures. So much awesome stuff coming out. And that Conan, OMG!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ec1af62f8ce8797955134801e1ae52d8.jpg

Thank you! You've posted a lot of pics for us - thank you but if you're here tomorrow - stop and say hi to the tall bearded bald guy! I would like to put a face to the name!

... Hmmm, wouldn't that be cool! ;)

So any 1/4 statue Viking plans?

I'd say there is no expression on its face...
I'm a big fan of "Vikings" and I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with this figure. I was expecting something different after the promotional picture. I'd have preferred a more expressive face, since it's what makes Ragnar such an interesting character, in a sense.
Looking at these pictures and talking about the face, I'd add that the upper part of the head is too big, hair is exaggerated and the mouth is too narrow. In its outfit I don't like shield and boots. All these things make it look like a doll, not Ragnar the viking. And believe me, I was waiting for this CC production for months.
I'll wait for some 1/4 statues by CC... hoping in something "stronger".

Does anybody know where the product will be made available for preorder? Obviously we don't know when yet but will be available on the chronicle website or sideshow.com or what?

Back