Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all that posted pics. Looks great. Received my FedEx tracking # and waiting for # 15 to arrive.

I added some gloss to the blood a few nights ago, it takes the realism of this piece to a whole new level. It makes you wonder why CC didn't do it in the first place. A whole bottle of acrylic Gloss varnish is less than $2. :dunno

Well Ill be adding gloss to the this as well, go figure why CC would leave that detail out.

I'd highly recommend it, it looks a 100X better if you do. You don't even necessarily have to be artistic to do it.

Quick phone pics -

CCATBD1.jpg

CCATBD2.jpg

CCATBD3.jpg

Wow nice number Pilky, thanks for the size comparison shot with the busts. Looks good!

Looks pretty decent. def needs some gloss on those wounds and damage parts. Looks in scale to me. You have to remember the pred heads are much lager at the same scale . Might pick this one up soon.

First Chronicle piece and I really like it. Great little bust.
It's surprisingly a solid little piece.

Proper foam corner protectors unlike polystyrene that just breaks up.
Very impressed and looking forward to further CC pieces.

Couple of quick Phone pictures, #8. It's slightly smaller than the HCG 1:2 Statue...

1 cc.jpg

1cc1.jpg

Glad you're happy Col. The open flesh areas definitely could have been painted better, but it looks good otherwise... Now where has my #9 gotten to..

based on that last image, robot eye looks offset/lower than human eye

Now who's going to make a pair of sunglasses for it? I think if they are done well it'll look great!!

Back