Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking piece and look just like Arnold, if I compare with the first half scale from sideshow, this one is way better. Can't wait to see mine.

damn, I'm actually pretty disappointed with what I'm seeing. I was waiting for in hand pics, but now I'm leaning towards no. I had really high expectations coming from a paint and finish POV since they use the same factories that do ECC pieces. The sculpt is fine, but the metal parts don't look metal at all. They should with any Terminator piece imo. I'm sure a repaint would look amazing, but I don't have the money for that. I'm still waiting for a CC piece that blows me away in the paint department.

Exactly.
This is what I will be picturing what P1s will do to their 1:2 BD version Arnold, if there will be one.
Flesh Part:
DSC00897_A_zpstrvcqoam.jpg
dc-comics-batman-arkham-knight-two-face-statue-prime-1-feature-902736-12.jpg

Combined with endoskull Part:
DSC01776_zpswghlmv4x.jpg

If Prime does a 1:2 scale Terminator it probably won't be a bust since they've been doing more full figures lately. I'm sure it'll be awesome if they do one (and I'll probably get one if they make it) but you can't compare a $350 bust to a $2000 statue. Chronicles's bust is a nice piece for the price.

you can't compare a $350 bust to a $2000 statue. Chronicles's bust is a nice piece for the price.

Especially one that doesn't exist... This looks good to me, arguably the best Arnie bust I've seen from a collectible company in any scale. I'm looking forward to seeing mine.

Mine arrived yesterday and looks great!! The blood/battle damage could use a little gloss to make it more realistic but the sculpt looks great!! I'd have agree to say the best arnie sculpt also out there when it comes to busts and statues..I do not think it's worth $375 that I paid shipped from RazorsEdge.Its more of a $225-250 piece due to the size.I think when you open it up you will agree.

Well than your really going to be disappointed because it's definitely not worth that..great piece but not worth that due to size.

Having both of those Predator busts sat next to me... This does look small. But then it was always going to be, Arnie may be big, but this is ultimately a 1/2 Human bust so I expected it tbh.

Look at it this way,the predator busts are suppose to be 1/2 scale also so if they are all half scale than was arnie this much smaller to the predator in the movie.

you can't compare a $350 bust to a $2000 statue.
I think it's totally comparable. It costs 1/5 price of a full body,and just for a head and chest. No mention the full body statue will come with the more complex of the packaging, accessories, real fabric, relatively complicate base...

I think it's totally comparable. It costs 1/5 price of a full body,and just for a head and chest. No mention the full body statue will come with the more complex of the packaging, accessories, real fabric, relatively complicate base...

I guess I should have said that you can't compare a $350 bust to a statue that doesn't exist.

You don't like the Chronicle bust--noted. Can we move on now?

Back