Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS gets a lot of stuff early. The endo eye isn't necessarily bright either, which I find good so it's not blinding to look at. It does look a little orangey though. I might add some gloss to the blood, as of right now it's a flat red color.

TERMG5.jpg

TERMINATORG2.jpg

TERMINATORG4.jpg

The "metal" parts look pretty good, maybe a tad dull. I think it looks better under certain lighting. Ill take a picture of the back in a few.

I have him on two glass shelves in my detolf. Hopefully that's not too much weight.

Good to know P1S have the terminator license.
After seeing all P1S, Iron studio, Blitzway lastest stuffs...I certainly won't be happy to see this level of quality.
But still, if you like it, that matters all.

I think it looks pretty good.
Hair isn't the best, but that was always going to be difficult. Blood could do with touching up.

Congrats Zod. What are your thoughts?
Is it very thin cast polystone or more of a fibreglass construction?

Very nice can't wait to receive mine! Wonder if adding a bit of
Gloss on the meat/fat tissue will give it more realism?

I think it looks pretty good.
Hair isn't the best, but that was always going to be difficult. Blood could do with touching up.

Congrats Zod. What are your thoughts?
Is it very thin cast polystone or more of a fibreglass construction?

It's a pretty solid piece--feels like there's a decent amount of polystone in the construction. I get that some people won't be happy with a Terminator piece that doesn't look EXACTLY like what was on the screen but using the digital files is as close as you're going to get unless you're buying screen-used props. Even then, those aren't going to look exactly like what was on film so those people will never be happy. Some stuff is going to be difficult to reproduce in the medium--like the hair--so it is what it is. The paint is fine--blood could be better but it's not horrible to me. What you see in the pictures is what you get. I don't think Chronicle has tried to trick anyone with what the final product was going to look like so if you liked it before, you'll like it when you get it. It's immediately recognizable as Arnold in my eyes so I'm happy with it. I will say that I like the battle-damaged bust enough that I don't think I need the clean version. I just think the BD version looks way cooler.

Yes happy to see these pictures in hand, looks like a quality and keeper of a piece. So glad finally
a collectible that looks like Arnold. Thanks Chronical!

damn, I'm actually pretty disappointed with what I'm seeing. I was waiting for in hand pics, but now I'm leaning towards no. I had really high expectations coming from a paint and finish POV since they use the same factories that do ECC pieces. The sculpt is fine, but the metal parts don't look metal at all. They should with any Terminator piece imo. I'm sure a repaint would look amazing, but I don't have the money for that. I'm still waiting for a CC piece that blows me away in the paint department.

Back