Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows why SS did it like that. But there is also a seem below his clavicle and around his shoulders for the head. They arent PVC lines. They are different pieces that were glued on. Pull up the sleeves and take a look. Can even unzip the back of suit and see the different piece for the head.

The way the cape is on him is weird too. It has the buttons like the Hot Toys cape does. But then it has ties that goes under suit in front of shoulder and then under arm to tie in back. It isnt difficult to remove as to get a custom cape added. Although SS should give everyone new capes cuz they are not up to SS standard.....at least mine isnt. Other than the cape I am happy with it. I have no lean and when I put it all together right the base seems sturdy enough. I vote it as a win overall....besides the cape. Not sure if I mentioned the cape at all :)

Just got mine. Feel bad for those who are having issues. Personally I think it's pretty cool. Defiantly going to keep him.
2155c2786d7d0a090676446d5631102e.jpg
f55c51178fd5d05f7322c4acae9f738a.jpg
0187bf2faea655f8d0c6fcb6e97ccc17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine. Feel bad for those who are having issues. Personally I think it's pretty cool. Defiantly going to keep him.
2155c2786d7d0a090676446d5631102e.jpg
f55c51178fd5d05f7322c4acae9f738a.jpg
0187bf2faea655f8d0c6fcb6e97ccc17.jpg

Daaammmmmmn they do look great together though. That Keaton Batman is pretty awesome. Quite the collection you have there too by the looks! Wow!

Considering the tone of the thread, it's kind of funny when a spelling mistake like this actually works out for the better. :lol

Riggo. Its hard to tell from pics but how is the cape on yours? From the pics it looks like its not as bad as others ive scene.

Considering the tone of the thread, it's kind of funny when a spelling mistake like this actually works out for the better. :lol

Haha....that's what I meant!;)
Capes a little thin but it works for me.

I mean how is the stitching on the bottom? Is it all frayed and uneven with some white residue all along the stitching?

It's not great and there is some white stuff now that I look really close. It rubs off though. Overall I thinks it the best Christopher Reeve statue going. Far from perfect but still pretty cool.

Glad to see you're also happy with how it came out, Riggo. It's funny, it seems like there weren't nearly as many people in an uproar back when the Cinemaquette Superman came out (granted there were probably less people interested in purchasing that in the first place, being about four times the price of this PF). And let's be honest, this looks like a masterpiece compared to how that turned out (IMO).

This piece looks exactly like the prototype, though i always disliked the design and pose, I think sideshow nailed it. I saw an unboxing of this piece and the main body had no type of wrapping it was just stuffed in the styrofoam like a toy, i'm guessing that was just a one off though.

This piece looks exactly like the prototype, though i always disliked the design and pose, I think sideshow nailed it. I saw an unboxing of this piece and the main body had no type of wrapping it was just stuffed in the styrofoam like a toy, i'm guessing that was just a one off though.

I did not see an odd looking S, frayed cape, or massive lean on the proto like some of these are showing up with.

Back