Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

*Me when I saw Spidey's typo;

Spoiler Spoiler:

that it will be on sideshows deal page for years to come.

Lmao, Hulk Life-Size Bust! Still selling strong with an ES of just 500!

If you were an artist, and worked for a company and that company checked off on the piece you did and decided to use it and then 250 people that have probably never created anything for use by a company, or for that matter never created anything artistically themselves decided to bash your work across the internet from they're safe anonymous forum avatars I bet your attitude towards them wouldn't be friendly either.

Pisses you off? Your last few months work wasn't just publicly trashed.

He works for SSC, looks like a Rocker, and has the stones to post even an open forum.... I think he handled himself well, but I can see why some would be pissed off. THIS piece is Morgan's to a great many collectors n a very "childish" level, because of how an iconic a MOMMENT it was for most of us to see him fly. Fr some perfection is all they are willing to accept.

I would've though it's fair enough to question people taking his work apart if they don't even know the guy's name - at best they're ignorant (or confused with George REEVES?) and at worst they don't know or care and are just piling on abuse for their own amusement.
Whether I call him Christopher D'Olier Reeve, or Rebecca Reeves it's not going to change the fact that the sculpt doesn't look that great.

I sure hope they get his armpits right.

*Me when I saw Spidey's typo;

Spoiler Spoiler:

* Me when I read your *****a$$ deflection

null_zpsedb114c4.gif

No SERIOUSLY Chin I thought you Aussie's were suppose to beable to bring some serious verbal game, right now your looking more pathetic then this sculpt.

*You when you figure out this looks WORSE than the HTs fig

null_zpsf5779567.gif

Jokes...:wink1:

Last edited:

* Me when I read your *****a$$ deflection

null_zpsedb114c4.gif

No SERIOUSLY Chin I thought you Aussie's were suppose to beable to bring some serious verbal game, right now your looking more pathetic then this sculpt.

*You when you figure out this looks WORSE then the HTs fig

null_zpsf5779567.gif

Jokes...:wink1:

*worse THAN

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Oh man... Chin is killing Spidey with the Spell Checks!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting embarrassing!!

;) ;) :)

No that one was intentionally done ... Just saying he hasn't actually brought an argument here. However, with that one I am done...lol. Night gents...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back