Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

So many iconic poses to choose from, and they went with this?
Meh x 10000000.

image.jpg

Found the ex

I was really hooping that this would be AMAZNG for the guys that wanted it so bad, but damn t just looks so so.

Yeah, I'm not feeling this at all. The pose looks awkward to me and the face sculpt is off, IMO. Overall, it still looks good (don't get me wrong.) But it doesn't scream 'BUY ME!'

Yeah, that sculpt IS pretty awesome. Very impressive stuff.

As you can see this pf is far-far away from awesomeness and the likeness of great Chris Reeve's... Maybe Sideshow has to hire Arnie Kim!!!

Super-nice!! Someone needs to send that to SSC; as a nice gesture of Sculpting aid for our Pf that they are making. It's time for SSC to raise their game, especially if someone can sculpt a Christopher Reeve like that...period.

I'd attach that photo to their online reveal of this figure but they would just sensor it and not show it. Perhaps someone closer to them can show them that sculpt. Constructive criticism...Yo.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

the more I look at the preview pic the weirder he looks. The proportions and even the face sculpt look un natural. I like the old movies but there is nothing tempting about this. At this point the MOS superman looks exceptionally better. I am looking forward to more pics of him...they are desperately needed at this point.

I know you're vigorously defending this piece, Chin, but you should try to look at it from another angle: with all the hate, it's bound to have a low ES... If it turns out as amazeballs as you think, you'll show all of us that we were bad judges of character and end up with a coveted grail.

I'm not a huge fan of the Reeve Supes, and this pose isn't convincing me otherwise.

the fist pump is what i am buying it for...should be on every statue!

I know you're vigorously defending this piece, Chin, but you should try to look at it from another angle: with all the hate, it's bound to have a low ES... If it turns out as amazeballs as you think, you'll show all of us that we were bad judges of character and end up with a coveted grail.

I'm not a huge fan of the Reeve Supes, and this pose isn't convincing me otherwise.

lol this is me being vigorous?

Honestly it would have to have been pretty dreadful for me not to order it mate, it's Reeve Supes, it's in 1/4 scale. That's all I needed, they're not gonna go there again.

Let's go back to the reveal...

He'll definitely be in the air... But, hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back