Christopher Nolan Inception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be the best film of the year.
Oscars may not be out of the question, either. Nolan and his crew are overdue for gold as it is.

i am looking forward to this. from the previews it looks great. my only draw back is the casting of ellen page. i can't stand her acting. her "wit" is always the same and always irritating imo. as for the rest top notch.

Ellen Page is great - I've only seen her in Hard Candy, Juno, Whip It, X-men and Peacock, but none of those characters were like another.

maybe it's just me, but the way she delivers lines just annoys me. imo she's a predictable actress, and over rated. but hey that's just my opinion!! and i'm not the one behind the camera so props for what shes been able to accomplish.

I don't think Ellen Page is a great actress but she doesn't bother me on screen. Besides with Leonardo Dicaprio , Michael Caine , Joseph Gordon Levitt , Cillian Murphy , Tom Hardy and a few others if she does suck those guys should make up for it. :lol

I made a rule there not to check google for spelling errors in the names of all those people , did I spell any wrong ?. :rotfl

I don't think Ellen Page is a great actress but she doesn't bother me on screen. Besides with Leonardo Dicaprio , Michael Caine , Joseph Gordon Levitt , Cillian Murphy , Tom Hardy and a few others if she does suck those guys should make up for it. :lol

I made a rule there not to check google for spelling errors in the names of all those people , did I spell any wrong ?. :rotfl

You spelled Tom Hardy wrong

You spelled Tom Hardy wrong

tom-hardy1.jpg

Havent seen any reviews yet posted, but I got the new Rolling Stone yesterday and Travers gave it 3 1/2 out of 4 stars. Said the only downfall for the public is it may make them "think". Sounds great to me!!!

Back