Christian Bale Sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wofford im in for a couple to make some custom figs.

I know I posted my enthusiastic interest awhile back, maybe not in this thread, but I'm still very interested in getting in on this most generous offer! I picked up a Tak Bats last week, so now all he needs is this amazing sculpt for the ultimate Bruce Wayne portrait!!! :D

Oh yeah, I also have the HT Bats, so I'm probably going to need at least two, as well.

Errr, you mean Hot Toys Batman? The suit pictured in the quoted pic is of the HT Bats, not the Takara.

That makes more sense, since the HT bodies have a neck post that would fit these kinds of heads.

It looks great, and I might do a configuration like that if I can get my hands on one of those awesome Bale sculpts! :D

Opps, I feel kinda stupid right now :eek:

im going to pop out my takara batmans neckpost and see if itll take a HT type joint. if not no matter, ill buy a whole new HT batman just to put this head on!!:chew:chew

Once again sign me up for two:lol:lol

thank you so much Wofford and Andy for making this available!!!!! i'm in for 1 maybe 2!!

could one Dremel the neck off so as to fit on a Tak (or BBI too) neckpost, w/ a lil glue? i've seen others do it w/ heads, of course not near as special as this'n.

and at risk of being tarred & feathered...if ya do tweak it Andy, i think the eyes could be a tad closer together. either that or the width of his face around the eyes/upper cheek bones is a tad too wide.

now watch, nobody will sell me one now.:monkey2

thank you so much Wofford and Andy for making this available!!!!! i'm in for 1 maybe 2!!

could one Dremel the neck off so as to fit on a Tak (or BBI too) neckpost, w/ a lil glue? i've seen others do it w/ heads, of course not near as special as this'n.

and at risk of being tarred & feathered...if ya do tweak it Andy, i think the eyes could be a tad closer together. either that or the width of his face around the eyes/upper cheek bones is a tad too wide.

now watch, nobody will sell me one now.:monkey2

blasphemy!! im boiling the tar.. someone fetch feathers:lol

I don't know if it's easily possible, but maybe we should have a list of people that want this to put on their Takara Batman? I volunteer to send Andy my Takara Bale head so he can see how they do it.

I don't know if it's easily possible, but maybe we should have a list of people that want this to put on their Takara Batman? I volunteer to send Andy my Takara Bale head so he can see how they do it.

its its possible yeah, i just checked and theres no way to get it on the takara without wrecking the figure, dremeling off the neck post.. im debating buying a HT batman just to put the head on, but not sure if i like the Ht body.. Does anyone know if its possible to take off the takara batmans neck post without having to damage the figure?

Wofford did you modify the body of your HT batman.. his midsection looks thinner that the official pics.. where he looks plain fat:monkey4

it's not as good as it looks, it looks fantastic, but doesn't fit on any other body but the toy president body, which is crap...

great materials but tailoring sucks....

it's from toy presidents JFK figure.

I was just getting ready to buy one of these pres figures!! Why won't the suite fit? Do you have a shot of just the body? Or won't it come off!!

I was just getting ready to buy one of these pres figures!! Why won't the suite fit? Do you have a shot of just the body? Or won't it come off!!

The suits come off alright, just that the pants are very baggy and the jacket sleeves are short. The pres figures are more like a Ken doll then a action figure. You'll have to do some tailoring to make it fit right.

Last edited:
Back