Chris Kyle/"American Sniper" 1:6 figure from Bkack Ops Toys . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May be a stupid question, but how the hell do the slings attach to both rifles? If you have this figure, can you help me out with a pic or two.

The connection points on this one are very loose, you may need to glue it in place.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456427481.824489.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456427504.004258.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456427491.953375.jpg

A couple options for the M4; single point and double point. (This sling is generally meant to be single point, but you can use it either way)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456427653.046467.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456427661.566182.jpg

Very nice. I bought a 2nd hat to try cutting some of the material on the inside to see if that makes it sit closer to his head. I also cut a portion of his outer vest away so you could see part of the punisher logo underneath. A lot of the proto photos showed the shorter outer vest but it came with the one that covered everything.

Very nice. I bought a 2nd hat to try cutting some of the material on the inside to see if that makes it sit closer to his head. I also cut a portion of his outer vest away so you could see part of the punisher logo underneath. A lot of the proto photos showed the shorter outer vest but it came with the one that covered everything.

yes the hat is a bit small but not that bad lol , i will prob will need a helmet extra as im not trusting so much the nightvision . did also what you said about cutting the vest a little bit for the logo to show up.
IMG_1990.JPG

My only other real gripe is how loose all the parts on the guns are. I may have to find exactly where I want them and then glue in place. The MK18 (I believe) is really loose where it connects in the middle. I wonder if I were to glue that together if there would be any issue down the road.

My only other real gripe is how loose all the parts on the guns are. I may have to find exactly where I want them and then glue in place. The MK18 (I believe) is really loose where it connects in the middle. I wonder if I were to glue that together if there would be any issue down the road.

i know your pain man. same in here very loose thats why i dont even have on the sniper , on the m4 it is working just fine. im having a problem to find space for the other magazine bags (pistol)

What are you waiting for??? :wink1:

Just being lazy and procrastinating. It's been a while since I assembled a military figure and I have to bee in the right frame of mind to sit and thread all those tiny MOLLE straps. :wink1:

The only issue you would run into with gluing the MK18 together would be if you wanted to take it apart in the future. I frequently end up gluing parts on the rifles of my military figures. It's nice that they are all modular and removable, but in reality, it makes for some very fragile, loose pieces. Best to decide on what configuration you want, make sure it's set up right and then glue it together to avoid it falling apart.

As for the 300 Win Mag, I will probably glue the post in place at the rear of the stock and then replace the plastic ring at the front with one made from metal wire. That way I can actually attach it to the bipod securely and have it still be movable. It may be tricky to get the hole in the bipod to go all the way through and get the metal loop to attach, but if I fail, I can always glue it.

this are the items im looking still places for it
View attachment 248878

The range data sticker goes on the side of the 300 win mag:

CK-DELUXE-STOCK1.JPG

The other pouches can attach to the vest wherever you want, but this shows a mag pouch on the shoulder strap and the grenade pouch to the side of the radio pouch:

CK-DELUXE-STOCK24.JPG

The chem sticks can just be stuck wherever you can find places, they usually just get slipped into empty molle slots. I cant tell what the black thing is, but if it's the adhesive backed squishy material with cutouts, it's the helmet padding.

I have to be in the right frame of mind to sit and thread all those tiny MOLLE straps.

The only issue you would run into with gluing the MK18 together would be if you wanted to take it apart in the future. I frequently end up gluing parts on the rifles of my military figures. It's nice that they are all modular and removable, but in reality, it makes for some very fragile, loose pieces. Best to decide on what configuration you want, make sure it's set up right and then glue it together to avoid it falling apart.

As for the 300 Win Mag, I will probably glue the post in place at the rear of the stock and then replace the plastic ring at the front with one made from metal wire. That way I can actually attach it to the bipod securely and have it still be movable. It may be tricky to get the hole in the bipod to go all the way through and get the metal loop to attach, but if I fail, I can always glue it.

I cannot agree more about those molle straps. A lot of patience and a steady hand with tweezers is a must. Looks great once they are on and set. I think I have everything where I want it on the rifles, so I think I'm gonna glue them this weekend. I ended up poking a hold all the way thru on the front part of the Win Mag to attach the plastic hook for the sling. It doesn't hold for ****, so I ended up gluing mine down. The sling holds well now.

He really looks good with the hat and glasses on. I may have to change up my look down the road.

The range data sticker goes on the side of the 300 win mag:

I cant tell what the black thing is, but if it's the adhesive backed squishy material with cutouts, it's the helmet padding.

I missed that on the pics in regards to the sticker. Thanks for pointing that out.

I also think that's the padding from what I see.

Well, finally sat down and assembled this today. It really is a great figure. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. The lighting at my desk isn't very good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456900613.754775.jpg

A couple of people mentioned cutting the bib off the vest so the punisher skull is visible. This is actually not necessary. You can tuck the bib into the vest, just like on the real thing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456900800.444399.jpg

And here's the metal sling swivel I made to replace the plastic one that wouldn't really hold onto the bipod mount.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456900879.119404.jpg

Finally, here he is on the shelf with the Dam Toys Operation Red Wings figure (it's pretty much Matt Axelson, but not official)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456901072.865867.jpg

A couple of people mentioned cutting the bib off the vest so the punisher skull is visible. This is actually not necessary. You can tuck the bib into the vest, just like on the real thing.

:slap You know, I saw that pocket in the vest, just never thought to tuck it inside.

On the Win mag, did you just cut a small piece of the green sticker material off and then stick on a piece of the range data over it?

Then I'm assuming you cut down the rest of the range data sticker to fit on the Tac 338

:slap You know, I saw that pocket in the vest, just never thought to tuck it inside.

On the Win mag, did you just cut a small piece of the green sticker material off and then stick on a piece of the range data over it?

Then I'm assuming you cut down the rest of the range data sticker to fit on the Tac 338

I cut small strips of the green and placed it around the range data on the Win Mag as one would with real tape on the real thing. Then I cut down the rest of the sticker for the 338. Still have enough for one more rifle too.

One more, just for fun.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456946695.046076.jpg

Back