Chris Kyle/"American Sniper" 1:6 figure from Bkack Ops Toys . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the regular doesn't come with anything the deluxe version doesn't, correct? If you go with the deluxe, you get all of the same stuff that comes with the regular plus a bunch more? I'm clueless when it comes to all of this gear, but I'm getting this for my brother who is the gun-nut of the family and a big Chris Kyle fan so I want to make sure he's not missing out on anything.

Best to just compare the photos.
Regular first, deluxe second:
View attachment 211461
View attachment 211462

Basically, the deluxe comes with an extra rifle and all it's accessories, backpack, signal panel marker (it's that red tarp), helmet with night vision and ballistic goggles, Laser range finder, flash and frag grenades, and a satellite phone.

Overall it's a great looking set. The deluxe set can either be outfitted for Urban Patrol or Overwatch duties, the regular version is just for Overwatch. The lower priced option is a good deal if you're on a budget.

Last edited:
IMHO . . .

The deluxe version caters to those who want to go all out and not on a budget and/or those who know the extra gear adds to the authenticity and detail.

The regular version provides a great and streamlined representation in 1:6 and is price friendly on par with similar offerings.

I ordered the deluxe version.

Pretty cool. I'm unfamiliar with Black Ops Toys - what's the quality like?

Pretty cool. I'm unfamiliar with Black Ops Toys - what's the quality like?

--

DPrime:

Black Ops Toys has primarily been a 1:6 retailer over the years, but they partnered with Easy & Simple and produced the 1:6 ZERT Jameson "Deathridge" Youngb;ood figure over the past year as well some officially licensed 1:6 weapons sets and a few more boxed figures that will be released shortly (i.e. HALO and CIA operator).

The quality of their first boxed figure was not bad. Most had issues with the 1:6 body design being a bit loose for their tastes and there was a quibble about the quality of the figure's head set that was addressed by BOT with regards to how to adjust/fix it.

I liked the figure enough that I purchased 12 pieces for my black ops/ZERT squad. I also picked up the 1:6 ZERT rifle (can't recollect the designation right now). I passed on the HALO figure (not my bad for now) and contemplating the CIA operator figure due to the figure's load out and weaponry.

The sole primary issue was the body's quality, but BOT took it in stride as this was their very first released and acknowledged the criticisms and feedback.

They stated the upcoming Chris Kyle figure will be refined in terms of tighter joints.

Overall, the of quality of their offerings is primarily driven by 1:6 accuracy and detailing due to their manufacturing partnership with Easy & Simple as they're raising the standards when it comes to 1:6 rifles based on the sets they've produced and released over the past year or so.

The BOT team is very passionate and driven because they are 1:1 weapons enthusiasts with real world connections to the firearm brands/manufacturing business/industry. In addition, they're 1:6 enthusiasts (collectors).

--

DPrime:

Black Ops Toys has primarily been a 1:6 retailer over the years, but they partnered with Easy & Simple and produced the 1:6 ZERT Jameson "Deathridge" Youngb;ood figure over the past year as well some officially licensed 1:6 weapons sets and a few more boxed figures that will be released shortly (i.e. HALO and CIA operator).

The quality of their first boxed figure was not bad. Most had issues with the 1:6 body design being a bit loose for their tastes and there was a quibble about the quality of the figure's head set that was addressed by BOT with regards to how to adjust/fix it.

I liked the figure enough that I purchased 12 pieces for my black ops/ZERT squad. I also picked up the 1:6 ZERT rifle (can't recollect the designation right now). I passed on the HALO figure (not my bad for now) and contemplating the CIA operator figure due to the figure's load out and weaponry.

The sole primary issue was the body's quality, but BOT took it in stride as this was their very first released and acknowledged the criticisms and feedback.

They stated the upcoming Chris Kyle figure will be refined in terms of tighter joints.

Overall, the of quality of their offerings is primarily driven by 1:6 accuracy and detailing due to their manufacturing partnership with Easy & Simple as they're raising the standards when it comes to 1:6 rifles based on the sets they've produced and released over the past year or so.

The BOT team is very passionate and driven because they are 1:1 weapons enthusiasts with real world connections to the firearm brands/manufacturing business/industry. In addition, they're 1:6 enthusiasts (collectors).

Thanks for the info! Very tempting...

I'm really bummed I had to jump ship on this release due to other figures. I can't wait for the pics. be sure to post them.

As for the release date, BlackOpsToys site says they have a few remaining and will be shipping in January.

BlackOpsToys said they will be getting this next week and those that PO'd thru them will have theirs shipped out same day. I can't wait to see pics from those who bought this.

BlackOpsToys said they will be getting this next week and those that PO'd thru them will have theirs shipped out same day. I can't wait to see pics from those who bought this.

Sweet. I was wondering when this was going to show up. Also preordered the extra rifle set (limited to 100) so he'll have 4 rifles to choose from. It was kind of spendy, but I had a little extra in my PayPal account and experienced a moment of weakness.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452967898.756785.jpg

Includes Both the TAC-338 & M110 Rifle Sets

The M110 Rifle Set Includes
M110 7.62x51mm Rifle
Mk4 3.5-10x40 LR/T Scope
Suppressor
Harris 6-9" Bipod
Iron Sights
Leather Sling
x6 Magazines

The TAC-338 Rifle Set Includes

TAC-338 Rifle
MK4 3.5-10x40 LR/T Scope
G30 Action
A5 Stock W/ Adjustable Cheek Rest
MIRS Rail
Leather Sling
Harris 6-9" Swivel Bipod
x6 AI 5rd Magazines

I just got mine delivered, I am very impressed with the overall presentation. All the accessories have "working" movable parts which makes you able to pose him in any way and the exact way you see fit but it takes time and effort to do so. I think just about everyone who ordered is going to be happy with this figure. I am in the process of making a back board for my display with him and have taken about 20 minutes setting him up in a sniping pose and thats without adding any accessories (other than the sniper rifle) and removing the vest. When I get more time later I will start adding gear etc. Congrats to anyone who ordered this amazing figure and tribute to a true hero.

Got mine on Monday. It is a very nice figure. It's been a while since I kitted up a military figure. It takes a while, so I mine will stay in the box until I have the time and inclination to spend several hours threading tiny MOLLE strips on to the vest.

Back