Chris Howes' Sculptural Creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal has refunded the money I sent to Howes for the Star Trek heads, so I'm done with this person.

What about the 45 day thing?... If that happened, their 45 day thing sounds like a load of FUD!

Thats great if that was the outcome though!

Well, I had bought a house head and cane set off of eBay, and it looks like Howes is actually sending things out off of eBay, as I actually have the head and cane sitting here.

Well, I had bought a house head and cane set off of eBay, and it looks like Howes is actually sending things out off of eBay, as I actually have the head and cane sitting here.

So why isn't he sending them to the people that commissioned him to do them in the first place. Obviously they are done!!

This guy is a total looser.......

Yeah, it's really making no sense, because it took under a week for me to recieve the set, and I'm not in the US.

I really don't get why he's not sending the heads out o people that commissioned him

Yeah, it's really making no sense, because it took under a week for me to recieve the set, and I'm not in the US.

I really don't get why he's not sending the heads out o people that commissioned him

Maybe because there are strict time limits as to how long you can take to ship items out when purchased through ebay, he has no choice but to abide by the rules there.

Paypal is also much more strict on items that are purchased on ebay and not shipped/received within those time limits.

Here we are pretty much screwed unless enough people actually file complaints against him.

People that are still waiting (which seems to be about everyone) need to see the writing on the wall that he is not going to send you your items. If he can send out items purchased off of ebay within 7 days then he needs to send them out to people here and on other forums that have paid him months ago, he is choosing not to which makes him a thief and scammer. There are no more excuses or delays that should be accepted.....

Wow, that is really, really f'd up. Any shred of respect (not that there was any left) for Chris is now totally gone.

wow. this is seriously screwed. I don't even know what to say. I try to give the guy some credit and not be too hard on him and then I read this.wtf??

Yeah, it really is rather bad, but like captdan said, it's probably because there are tight restrictions when using eBay

wow. this is seriously screwed. I don't even know what to say. I try to give the guy some credit and not be too hard on him and then I read this.wtf??

I think that everyone has given him more than enough chances to at least send out the heads that are completed (which some obviously are).

Only 2 people have posted that they have received the House heads that were shipped a month ago according to him.

To have the people that commissioned the sculpts to be waiting months and months without getting them and then have people buying them off of ebay receive them in a week is totally messed up....

I have been putting up with this crap for 15 months from this clown, now you know why I have the attitude towards him that I do........

I hope the reputation he has garnered on this board follows him professionally wherever he goes.

Well here are the pics of the Joker head he sent me about a week ago with the crappy paint job

SSPX0031.jpg

SSPX0028.jpg

SSPX0029.jpg

SSPX0030.jpg

These are just some cell phone pics but they still show the paint job. Im not sure if you can see it but the lips are the worst part. They are kinda shiny in person and make it look really weird. The hair is also pretty bad. It looks like he didnt even try at all

Honestly, I can't tell anything from those pictures, but I'll take your word for it.

Yeah they arent the best but I think the hair you can still see is pretty bad but thats about it. Ill try to take some better ones soon

Well here are the pics of the Joker head he sent me about a week ago with the crappy paint job

These are just some cell phone pics but they still show the paint job. Im not sure if you can see it but the lips are the worst part. They are kinda shiny in person and make it look really weird. The hair is also pretty bad. It looks like he didnt even try at all

Were you not the one that said the head wont even mount on any of the truetype bodies or such? The hole was too narrow...

Looks like he has 3 big spots/moles and gaudy eyes.

Were you not the one that said the head wont even mount on any of the truetype bodies or such? The hole was too narrow...

Looks like he has 3 big spots/moles and gaudy eyes.

Yup that was me :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back