Chopper predator 2.0 NEW PICS LAST POSTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thainitty, what piece did you glue on after you removed the side pieces? I'm not worried about taking them off as that seems easy I just am wondering what to do after I trim the raised portion after removing them? And thanks for the advice my friend.

He looks good but I just need to remove the thigh armor still.

IMG_0961w.jpg

Thainitty, what piece did you glue on after you removed the side pieces? I'm not worried about taking them off as that seems easy I just am wondering what to do after I trim the raised portion after removing them? And thanks for the advice my friend.

The piece of the side skirt armor that attaches to the belt. it looks like a little square, I'll try to snap a pic tomorrow morning

The predators themselves from this film were awesome but the film sucked big time...

I actually enjoyed the AVP films quite a bit, especially requiem, I thought that it taking place in an everyday small town was an awesome idea and I absolutely hold Wolf as my favorite pred of all time.

Back