China builds a better...sperm extraction machine.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

What I find funny is that they need sperm donors. For what? They are limited on the children that they can have and their orphanages are full of babies, mostly girls, that no one wants.

If i could get one of those , i wouldn't need my girlfiend anymore . :panic:

Not that she does it enough for me anyways :gah:

hah!

they are up for apple's lawsuit coming up.

...word on the street is that apple is releasing iWhack 1st quarter next year. complete with iOS 6 featuring pillow talk siri version.

Last edited:
That is the most digusting thing I've ever seen!!!does anybody know were I can order one?

hah!

...word on the street is that apple is releasing iWhack 1st quarter next year. complete with iOS 6 featuring pillow talk siri version.

Have you seen the i***** toilet? It's shaped like Apple's Logo. :lol

hah!

HA! if that was really happening I would become a Mac Fanboy in an instant,
(but only if it brings boobs)

I want this machine looks sick ! lmao.
a flesh light wouldnt be a bad idea neither..my fiancee lives 200 miles from me, so during lonely times.... lmao

That is the most digusting thing I've ever seen!!!does anybody know were I can order one?

these type of suction toys are already available in your typical Pron store,
the idea is not that new, is something called the Bl0w j0b machine or something, recreates the feeling of a person's mouth,
it moves on its own and has a suction motion (lol that rhymed)
plugs in the wall
costs 99 bucks

This machine China is using is actually too loud, it's fastest setting is still way too slow, and is quite uncomfortable. This is what I was told. :monkey3

Back