Childs Play - Chucky 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hi i'm Chucky wanna play (can anybody help with Photoshop)

Fantastic:clap:clap:clap Thanks for helping out bro. Don’t forget to send me your address, and will send you a good guy:wink1:

Re: Hi i'm Chucky wanna play

I can't see the new desighn for the box:(

Still I'm really excited to see this come alive!:clap

Trust me, looks good. I'v locked my office door and cutting and gluing them now lol

Found some A4 photo gloss sticker sheets and printed ten off, then stuck them on yellow card. Will cut the windows out when I get home, not sure what plastic to use for the windows yet.

IMG_1262.jpg

Hell Yeah!! I might have to inquire about getting some boxes from you.

Looking good bro! I just realized something, Chucky's under shirt is going to be a b@t%h to paint, or for BD Chucky to make. But it is going to be a fun trial to complete.

Hey bro what about puting a little texture to the coverals so we can achieve the "Jean look" through washes while painting. It would really give it a good authentic look. I love all your work!!

Sure you can do it :) BD Chucky should be a plastic body and fabric clothes, finding them will suck tho, maybe have to get your sewing kit out:rotfl

I've been silently watching all of your work. Nice Job It's amazing how many projects you do, what's even more amazing is how quick you finish them. But your work does tend to look a little rough so if I were you I'd work on that.

PS: Please add a question mark to the title of the thread. It bothers me for some reason. Haha

I've been silently watching all of your work. Nice Job It's amazing how many projects you do, what's even more amazing is how quick you finish them. But your work does tend to look a little rough so if I were you I'd work on that.

PS: Please add a question mark to the title of the thread. It bothers me for some reason. Haha

Thanks, well actually only one or two are finished. I just thought posting progress would motivate people to have a go at something or try new ideas, maybe I should just post the finished peace :dunno

Re: Hi I'm Chucky, wanna play?

Nah, its nice to see WIP pics. Maybe just specify a little bit more on what still needs to be done on the ones that are still in progress.

Yeah I guess so, don’t really plan things out, enjoy going with the flow. Sometimes when you work on something for a long time you get stuck in a rut, so like to keep moving onto other projects and come back fresh. I’v only been working in this scale for a few months, most of my work was in 1/1 (The RFP) but don’t have the room for that now.

Holy crap!!! A full scale lifesize ironman?!!
That's gonna look insane.

:wink1: still bondoing/filling and smoothing the parts. Just working out the motorized face plate and flaps. My 1/6 projects are to take my mind off this guy realy.

Back