Childs Play - Chucky 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary23

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been looking for a 1/6 Chucky for along time, the neca one is good but to big, so here he is:wink1:

tttt.jpg

4444.jpg

yyy.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

Re: Hi i'm Chucky wanna play

I was just searching last week on eBay if there were any custom chucky since I decided to start collecting horror figures.
This is cool!
The only thing is the clothes and the body to go with the sculpt. Maybe hard to put this figure together.

that 1/6 Bank Robber Joker Baby would probably be the perfect size body

I saw a teddy bear keyring the other day with the same blue dungarees, think I can mod them. Hmm might not need a body, making a box in photoshop, just want a good guy in it's box :) maybe a whole wall of good guys!!!!

Last edited:

you are on fire Garry! Are we going to get the rest of the family as well as a bd Chucky?

not sure, just want a boxed Good Guy and maybe a evil Chucky:) going this small gives me a headache, but might try a Puppet Master set at some point :)

Garry, you should make one with sculpted hair, and one with real hair.

Was gona go with real hair but think it would be hard to style right, will turn into a ginger afro like the Neca one. You dont like this hair?

Was gona go with real hair but think it would be hard to style right, will turn into a ginger afro like the Neca one. You dont like this hair?

I think it would look good also with real hair. I've used mohair, which I believe is goats hair and it's almost like human hair.

I think it would look good also with real hair. I've used mohair, which I believe is goats hair and it's almost like human hair.

hmm ok, once I cast this one I'm make a without hair too:wink1:

Back