Child's play 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still very much excited for this to come out this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read lots of reviews online most people like it some don't. I love Chucky but i was worried most people would not like it i am actually surprised there is more positive than negative.

Wow! Reviews are pretty good. I’m very excited now. Really never doubted this based on the trailer.

Wow! Reviews are pretty good. I’m very excited now. Really never doubted this based on the trailer.

Got my tickets for tonight and bringing Chucky along with me lol

When I was a kid I begged and begged for a chucky doll[emoji38] lucky you

This movie is getting good reviews. I thought it’d get mixed but the reviews are better than most of the movies out this yr. surprise hit of the summer?

I read somewhere they have the funds for a second if this is a success. I reckon if they make a #2 we will get a better looking Chucky.

Real strong start, and then the final act just fell flat. It’s unfortunate because I was pleasantly surprised at what I was watching. But as far as a horror movie goes, the first one is way more creepy. This was like an interesting black mirror episode....minus Miley haha

Omg Hahahah WHO GAVE THIS THE RIGHT !!?!? Such a s good time, so well done. It did feel very fast paced, I could’ve used another 15 minutes. But wow , that’s how you do a remake.

They were very confident with this movie and it is showing why majority of the audience and critics like it.

Back