Chigger58's "GAME ON" Gaming Room and Collection Photo Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chigger58's "Game Over Man" Gaming/Collectible Room.

That is an epically awesome collection! Congrats!

Love your updates mate !!
Your TF's look great and will look forward to seeing you expand your collection, MP Roddy at some point I hope!

I LOVE your Mark IV pics. Your pics are responsible for the Mark Iv sitting on my shelf right now, and I thank you for it !!! Most pics don't fully capture the awsomeness of Hot toys. Yours really do !!!

Good work bro !! :hi5:

Bob

:hi5: :duff

Those were some kind words, REALLY appreciate it! I've really enjoyed experimenting with my camera and I enjoyed taking the shots of the IV. It's just an epic figure...that's all anyone can really say!

Still looking forward to those shots of Rodimus and when you get all the armors for IM. Are you going to pick up an extra IV or V stand for your VI so you can build a hall of armors?

That is an epically awesome collection! Congrats!

Thanks, and welcome to the boards!

nice... i wish I had a game room like yours :(

Those were some kind words, REALLY appreciate it! I've really enjoyed experimenting with my camera and I enjoyed taking the shots of the IV. It's just an epic figure...that's all anyone can really say!

Still looking forward to those shots of Rodimus and when you get all the armors for IM. Are you going to pick up an extra IV or V stand for your VI so you can build a hall of armors?

Your pics are amazing mate :clap
They almost make me want to get a better camera, but that's money I could spend on Hot Toys :lol

Chucked a couple of very quick snaps of Roddy in the TF thread. Will look forward to you getting him and posting some that do the guy justice though!!

I Would love to build a hall of armors, the only problem is the space needed to do it. I only have detolfs and fitting in the figures just won't work :gah: I am debating getting a whiplash now to pose with my Mark V when he eventually gets here.

Bob

Your pics are amazing mate :clap
They almost make me want to get a better camera, but that's money I could spend on Hot Toys :lol

Chucked a couple of very quick snaps of Roddy in the TF thread. Will look forward to you getting him and posting some that do the guy justice though!!

I Would love to build a hall of armors, the only problem is the space needed to do it. I only have detolfs and fitting in the figures just won't work :gah: I am debating getting a whiplash now to pose with my Mark V when he eventually gets here.

Bob

Oh god I know brother...it never ends. I've been kicking around the same idea with the Whiplash figure. I have to remind myself that I will try to find him discounted. I had this two lists I created a year ago. A MUST BUY/ ABSOLUTELY List and a WAIT AND SEE/ DISCOUNT List. The lines are becoming very blurred so far this year! :lol

Yeah the Hall would take some space wouldn't it? Hmm, something to think about. You see I don't have that problem as it's official, I will NEVER own a Mark I or II. The prices are just too insane for me.

I'm still trying to decide which version of Rodimus to get. I'm about 85% sure I'm picking up the Hasbro release down the road. Transformers is kind of a side thing to my collection. Love the franchise, but my collection interests are doused in HT's and prices are crazy.

My buddy just picked up Jazz and Wheeljack in the Alternators line so I'm going to check them out in person here soon.

Take care man...have a drink with your woman for Valentines day! :wink1:

I’ve sent you a PM so as not to completely derail your thread mate.

Although staying kinda on topic what were your lists of “must buy” and “wait and see” figs?

It’d be interesting if any of ours are the same, as I did the same thing :).

Bob

I’ve sent you a PM so as not to completely derail your thread mate.

Although staying kinda on topic what were your lists of “must buy” and “wait and see” figs?

It’d be interesting if any of ours are the same, as I did the same thing :).

Bob

I'll get back to you today Bob, been busy. Please, feel free to derail my thread. I don't have enough money to keep supplying pictures of new figures so we have to talk about something! :lol

"These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along"

(Moved during the 2.0 "Game On" Remodel)

(Sheezus, I need a new statement for filler!)

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Chiggeerrrrr What's my motherfin name?.....chiggerrrrrrr And who I'm rollin with huh?....chiggerrrrrr Ngg better get it right, ______e$ better get it right

Chiggeerrrrr What's my motherfin name?.....chiggerrrrrrr And who I'm rollin with huh?....chiggerrrrrr Ngg better get it right, ______e$ better get it right

Okay, guess I'm famous and in a song? :dunno

Thanks for the rap though 78Myers!

Very Very Cool Pic's, Chigger, I like

Congrats Chigger ;)

Thanks as always guys. This one was pretty fun to do and went a lot quicker than the rest. I think I'm getting pretty comfortable with my camera finally.

Interested to see what comes of HT's now doing the classic Predator in their Predators line. :dunno

I'm not the biggest Predator franchise fan around but I've been pretty impressed with the Predators line so far. I didn't fully care for the movie and that's probably why I've held back on any purchases. Well that and the fact that the Marvel HT's figures seem to be coming nonstop! :slap

I will say the Tracker has made my list of "possibles" though. That figure looks :horror :thud: My new Predator shelf might just be Dutch, P1 and Tracker. :yess:

Back