Chigger58's "GAME ON" Gaming Room and Collection Photo Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chigger58's "Game Over Man" Gaming/Collectible Room.

Nice jog with the pics! And great posing to! :clap

Posing can make or break a figure's shelf presence. :lecture

:duff

Posing is the best part right!? It's ALL about the poses, agree completely.

I spend tons of time working on poses for my figures before they go into the display case. I hadn't worked with Leo very much until today though. I had this great pose and stuck with it pretty much out of the box. I wasn't even sure I was going to keep him but for $55 :)stick:lol god I've got to let that go!) it was a steal! Okay, he was discounted from Hasting's but not $55 like Two-Face.

He's definitely got shelf presence that is unbeatable...he's the one figure every time I walk by him in my room I stop and look at him.

So when can I expect some pics of the $65 Two-Face Mags?

So when can I expect some pics of the $65 Two-Face Mags?

Very soon my friend. In fact I have a teaser up now: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2965422#post2965422

But If you'd like to see the whole figure right away, look here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2965433#post2965433

I am simply over the moon about this figure. Thank you soooo much for the heads up! :bow

IM comiquette moved during the construction :)

Last edited:

That's a beautiful piece. Congrats! :hi5:

:) Blade moved during construction.

Last edited:

That's a beautiful piece. Congrats! :hi5:

Thanks Mags. First one back in...thanks for stopping by. Shouldn't you be out ringing in the new year? :duff

I'll prolly have a beer at home tonight, but nothing special.

Love the 3 Blade poses! And the lighting in the first pic is great! :rock

I'll prolly have a beer at home tonight, but nothing special.

Love the 3 Blade poses! And the lighting in the first pic is great! :rock

That's about me....I'm showing my wife ALIENS for the first time tonight on Blu Ray. Guess what I got for Christmas :wink1:

Regarding pics man...serious...enjoy looking at your stuff and it inspired me to get back to it. I only have a Canon point and shoot so it gets tough to get great photos like you see on the forum but still fun.

Great Scores Chigger and Happy New Years and Thanks for Sharing your Great Collection

Great Scores Chigger and Happy New Years and Thanks for Sharing your Great Collection

Thanks Colossus! Same to you and yours!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

:fireworks

Congrats for the new acquisitions ;)

Great collection!

Cheers and thanks!

Congrats for the new acquisitions ;)

Well they're not new, just got some time to take pictures of my existing pieces.

BTW, THERE IS AN INDEX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST POST OF WHERE YOU CAN FIND ADDITIONAL PHOTOS! :lol not sure people had noticed that.

I'm copying Maglor's idea for his collection thread because I too enjoy taking photos and posing my figures. Anyone who's missed looking at his thread should check it out. There be greatness there! :)

I did get one new figure over the holidays though...WAR MACHINE! I have the photos ready, just need the time to post them. Also grabbed some new photos of some of my more run of the mill Batman figures. Those need to be added as well.

Hope everyone had a safe night last night!

IMG_4011.jpg

Which Batman figure is this?

Great Collection:clap

IMG_4011.jpg

Which Batman figure is this?

Great Collection:clap

Well the Batman and the taller Joker is from the Batman and Son line. The rest of the figures are from "The Batman" WB animated series.

I actually have more pics of all of these coming...need to get off my a$$ and post them though. :wink1:

Great collection, really liked your intro to, nice little touch. Every time I see someones HT Batman collections just makes me want a Scarecrow even more, so wish HT didn't make him an exclusive.

Great collection, really liked your intro to, nice little touch. Every time I see someones HT Batman collections just makes me want a Scarecrow even more, so wish HT didn't make him an exclusive.

Thanks for looking and I agree with you about the Scarecrow. It's a piece fans have wanted for some time now and it's lame that it was an exclusive.

I'm just glad they didn't seem to sell well and in case you didn't know Toys2 is going to be getting them. How many? Not sure. It will be the waiting game but at least it should be lower than what they are selling for on Ebay currently.

^^^ Badass!

Most underrated and under appreciated Marvel piece by Sideshow.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly: :goodpost:

It's huge (TWSS), it's mixed media, there are switch out heads, the sculpt and pose are amazing, and it's in his classic suit that you won't be seeing in the movies,....what else do you want!

I got my EX for a steal on Ebay from a collector that took care of his stuff. Baffles me that this piece doesn't go for more...can't recommend it enough to people.

Okay, photos have been shuffled around to the first page and I've added some Batman stuff.

The next 2 posts will be filled with War Machine goodness!

Back