Chigger58's "GAME ON" Gaming Room and Collection Photo Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chigger58's "Game Over Man" Gaming/Collectible Room.

Great collection, Chigger! I enjoyed your story as well. I think we should all do that on our "show your shelves" threads!

Can I ask what that Vader lightsaber hilt is with the flashlight?

Hey thanks man!

I have to say this collection of mine is the closest I've come to reliving that feeling of getting my comics every week when I was a kid...that's mostly why I shared.

The lightsaber hilt is an Ultra Sabers converted Force FX hilt. Here is their link:

https://www.ultrasabers.com/Vader_ANH_p/ufx-dv-anh07.htm

They basically take your saber (or you can buy one from them which I did) and take the blade off and install a luxeon light and upgrade your blade. You can choose whatever color you want and the blade just reattaches with a hex nut.

I'd always wanted a hilt but the prices for them were crazy. I loved the idea of having one with lights and sounds but I hated that the Force FX ones had a blade attached to them all the time. This was the perfect option for me. Mine has all the light up function and sound effects while looking like a true replica. Here is a comparison of the two hilts on rebelscum.com:

https://www.rebelscum.com/mrvaderfxsaber.asp

I couldn't tell the difference and now I have a kick @$$ saber! :lightsabe

Thanks, Chigger! That lightsaber hilt option is exactly what I've wanted! I have also wanted the hilt for a long time but couldn't afford the master replicas. I thought about the FX sabers but I never liked the attached blade either. This option is perfect!

Thanks, Chigger! That lightsaber hilt option is exactly what I've wanted! I have also wanted the hilt for a long time but couldn't afford the master replicas. I thought about the FX sabers but I never liked the attached blade either. This option is perfect!

Let me just say this man. The product....is AWESOME! The service...eh...iffy. I've had mine for probably almost 2 years now. They seriously took like 8 weeks to get me the saber, and that was with constant pestering by me! At one point after the 5 weeks was up...they STILL hadn't even started working on mine! They might have everything streamlined now but I thought I would share my experience.

It's freaking great though! Every time I dust my collectibles I have to get it out and fire it up. Too cool!

Thanks all! Can't belive it's going to be a year in December that I've been collecting. That an all the money I spent! :cuckoo: :lol

AA, that's odd about the pictures. I went back and looked at them again this morning and they were all working. :dunno Anyone else have any issues with any of the pics?

I can't see any in posts 4, 5, and 6. I'm checking the forum from our iPad - I'm in Mexico, right now. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, though. I'll check again when I get home. I did have the same problem viewing a bunch of Darthstitch's pics when I was home.
:gah:

I can't see any in posts 4, 5, and 6. I'm checking the forum from our iPad - I'm in Mexico, right now. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, though. I'll check again when I get home. I did have the same problem viewing a bunch of Darthstitch's pics when I was home.
:gah:

That's odd. I don't believe anyone else is having issues with the pics.

What's weird is all of them are posted using the same service, Photobucket. So I would think you wouldn't be able to see any of them. :dunno Well your loss...it's incredible to see! :lol

Mexico eh? Sounds like heaven....just sprinkle in some tequila. Hear that's hard to find down there.

Nice collection Chigger! :rock

IMG_3902.jpg

Is that my Two Face? :tap

Nice collection Chigger! :rock

Is that my Two Face? :tap

Thanks man! :duff

Yes, actually that is your Two Face :lol. I tried :stick you in the OC Batman thread about it as well.

Your story is very similar to mine, as far as gutting your other collections to go full bore on the 1/6 figures. For me it was the DX Joker that started it all. Still my favorite figure.

Congrats on the OC Batman. I still need to get that one. Awesome collection and setup, bro!

Your story is very similar to mine, as far as gutting your other collections to go full bore on the 1/6 figures. For me it was the DX Joker that started it all. Still my favorite figure.

Congrats on the OC Batman. I still need to get that one. Awesome collection and setup, bro!

The smaller stuff, IMO, is cool and fun to collect but overall it turns to clutter and so much of it gets stuffed in a box in a closet. That's not what I wanted to spend my money on just so it can sit around. So glad I made the jump, it's put the fun back into collecting again for me! The waiting is hard :impatient: :lol but the enjoyment out of each piece is unique and immense.

So I just opened up the OC Bats ( :horror ) and now I need another Batman DX stand. If you come across any more let me know man.

Thanks for checking out my collection!

Awesome set-up, man!

Well I opened the OC Bat's. You can see the new pics of him on my Batman shelf in post 6.

My most recent aquisition. He's still sealed....not even sure I'm going to open him! <---that was last night and before reading Maglor's thread. He's now open and part of the collection. Here are the pics!

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4056.jpg

IMG_4058.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Great figure, and a great display! And don't worry about lost value because of opening it. You could put him back in the box and sell him for more than you paid tomorrow. Congrats! :duff

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Great figure, and a great display! And don't worry about lost value because of opening it. You could put him back in the box and sell him for more than you paid tomorrow. Congrats! :duff

Thanks brother! That's one of the reasons I opened him. It's not about whether I'm a true collector or anything like that. Sometimes it's just about looking at your prized collectible and saying "Really? I spent how much on a glorified action figure?" :lol Sometimes I've just got to have what I want to have though!

I do not know why I never Commented on you Great Collection; Chigger, Must have been a Bad Day in Round Rock :) and Major Congrats on HT Batman, Very Very Cool

I do not know why I never Commented on you Great Collection; Chigger, Must have been a Bad Day in Round Rock :) and Major Congrats on HT Batman, Very Very Cool

Hey Colossus, I was wondering when you would drop by. I always see you commenting on peoples collection threads, hoped you'd check mine out.

It's not that you missed it either, I just posted it like Monday night or something.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hey Colossus, I was wondering when you would drop by. I always see you commenting on peoples collection threads, hoped you'd check mine out.

It's not that you missed it either, I just posted it like Monday night or something.

Thanks for stopping by!

No Problem Chigger, I alway's Enjoy looking at the Dark Knight Collections and other Cool Collectibles

No Problem Chigger, I alway's Enjoy looking at the Dark Knight Collections and other Cool Collectibles

Same here and sometimes it's great to get some ideas about how to display something.

I didn't even know what a Detolf was until I joined up here and started looking at collections. Now I own 3 of them.

Same here and sometimes it's great to get some ideas about how to display something.

I didn't even know what a Detolf was until I joined up here and started looking at collections. Now I own 3 of them.

I have to admit you do get some Great Idea's for Display's and Lighting

awesome Collection man.

And grats on the Batman OC. My favorite figure :)

Back