Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The days of $350 PFs are gone I think.

$380 seems to be the minimum price point now but I think 2013 will see $400 as the minimum for all new pre-orders.

I think the new normal will b 400 and when that happens im getting superman catwoman and phoenix and I'm out

I like it a lot... but as many before said... it shouldn't be more Tenn $400... other tjenthat I'm out as all... he doesn't have much details or fabric to push the price over $400

I hope this gets a 2nd headsculpt with Chewie roaring or anything with an agry look to him. :pray:

chewbacca.lg.jpg

He'll be $400 and hollow. :monkey1

Anyways, it's a pretty uninspiring sculpt for such an iconic character. Kind of the same way I feel about the Stormtrooper PF.

I have plenty of rewards points, almost enough for a free PF. This one will ne PO'd first day.

Yeah, Chewie needs directions to the bathroom.

I know, right?!
Not the best of poses, but to be fair, the angle they chose for this marketing picture is not the best.

I'm trying to visualize what Chewie would look like if both knees were facing the viewer. I think that would improve his presentation a bit, but I still think an angry or roaring-type headsculpt would help this pose.

I know, right?!
Not the best of poses, but to be fair, the angle they chose for this marketing picture is not the best.

I'm trying to visualize what Chewie would look like if both knees were facing the viewer. I think that would improve his presentation a bit, but I still think an angry or roaring-type headsculpt would help this pose.

I really think we are gonna get two portraits here. I think SS will hopefully show both sides of Chewy.

Back