Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chewy PF?

Well I just hope he's standing. Every other chewie seems to crouch a bit. The Koto is leaning forward. The GG statue is crouched with 3PO and isnt the Atakus bent over too?

I'd love this chewie to be standing with his bowcaster up and with enough room on the base to put him with Han.

I'll wait until the ROTJ version, I liked that look of Chewie better anyway.

It's always interesting to see the little differences they make of characters throughout each film, but this is my very first time hearing about changes for Chewy. He looked exactly the same to me in every scene in the entire saga. Since its confirmed this is a PF, I think I'll have to pass and continue on waiting for definitive 1/6th versions of the 5 main ANH characters. I'm just not satisfied with any 1/6th human characters yet.

so I hope they are working on a new Han.. because the one they have sucks big time

Nice it's about time we get a Chewie PF and to all the haters... :moon:pfft:

Saw this on facebook. Hopefully it means a PF variety. Please be fully sculpted.........

chewy.jpg

looks sculpted :(

This has to be sculpted, no way they can cover his entire body with fur and make it look good, we are not talking about a suit here...

Not to get this thread off track, but I'm willing to bet that because they figured out how to do the PF Dark Rider of Mordor in the LOTR line, we might, at some point, see Han on the Tauntaun. :thud: :rock

It's always interesting to see the little differences they make of characters throughout each film, but this is my very first time hearing about changes for Chewy. He looked exactly the same to me in every scene in the entire saga.

ANH:
images

ROTJ:
images

:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

I own the attakus, GG and koto versions. They are all nice in their own ways but I would definatley prefer "real" fur IF done properly.

ROTS does not count as it is no Star Wars movie ;)

I have the Attakus, GG and Koto version too. I have to agree that i would love to have the PF with real fur!

Back