Chewbacca assaults Marilyn Monroe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why tourists shouldn't feed the actors. It only encourages them.

Best line: "Chewbacca, whose real name was not available, fled before police arrived"

"Chewbacca, whose real name was not available, fled before police arrived, Torres said."

Best line in the whole thing!

They had problems with a Chewbacca about a year ago too. I wonder if it's the same guy?

Thanks for posting that. :rotfl

Those "characters" that hang in front of the Chinese Theater are usually pretty creepy and the costumes are mostly bad. I snapped this pic last year of Chucky hanging out with his own Chucky doll.

chucky2.jpg

Thanks for posting that. :rotfl

Those "characters" that hang in front of the Chinese Theater are usually pretty creepy and the costumes are mostly bad. I snapped this pic last year of Chucky hanging out with his own Chucky doll.

chucky2.jpg

Hey, the Homer I met worked HARD to get that authentic Homer Simpson Body Odor he had! :nono

Homer.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

So,these people just hang out in character and are not paid by anyone to be there? Do they charge for pics? :confused:

I believe they just show up in homemade costumes to make money from tips. I didn't know this the first time I was there and neglected to tip a 5 foot tall Yoda. He followed us around until he got his dollar.

Hey, the Homer I met worked HARD to get that authentic Homer Simpson Body Odor he had! :nono

:lol:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The article got it all wrong. It wasn't Marilyn, it was the McQuarrie bleach-blond 50s bombshell Padme being produced by Hasbro, Sideshow, and Medicom in several variants.

Back