Chen Zen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Chen Zen?

Or even better question: Should I even be asking????

Too late, you already did......

castle-bravo-atomic-nuclear-bomb-test.jpg

:panic::panic:

I've never seen a thread get a life of it's own. LOL! I will post a VM next time. Where is that embarrassed smiley? :eek:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I find there is no option for posting a visitor message. What to do! :panic:

THEM DAMN RUSSIAN SPAMMERS GOT IT SHUT DOWN...............:cuss

flosi, it's already started...........:panic:

I've never seen a thread get a life of it's own. LOL! I will post a VM next time. Where is that embarrassed smiley? :eek:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I find there is no option for posting a visitor message. What to do! :panic:

You're screwed!! Chen Zen just messaged me and said "he doesn't love you anymore... it's time to move on with your life and try your best to forget the past memories"........

:lecture

THEM DAMN RUSSIAN SPAMMERS GOT IT SHUT DOWN...............:cuss

flosi, it's already started...........:panic:

The atmosphere is just pulsing with psychic energy. I'd advise everyone to take cover before the Transgender Defibrillator overrides the controls to the Mass Exodus device. If that happens we'll all be transported to Gamma Earth IV, home of the Twinkie men :lecture

I think I'm going to have a burrito for lunch.

mmmmmmm...

burrito-foil.JPG

The hell is that!?!?!?!?! World's largest suppository? Why mmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????? HHHhhhhmmmmmm???

You're screwed!! Chen Zen just messaged me and said "he doesn't love you anymore... it's time to move on with your life and try your best to forget the past memories"........

:lecture

NNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!
:monkey2

Back