Chen Zen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why would he lie flosi? i believe him.........no one starts a thread like this without some truth behind it.........:lecture

:lecture = truth

What if this is just some grand ruse intended only to stop others from IMing Chen Zen? I would hate for the lines of communication to be severed based upon some horrible lie.

I DEMAND JUSTICE!

Morning Barry. :wave

What if this is just some grand ruse intended only to stop others from IMing Chen Zen? I would hate for the lines of communication to be severed based upon some horrible lie.

I DEMAND JUSTICE!

Morning Barry. :wave

damn i didnt think of that....a ruse......:horror
lets get to the bottom of this.....
torches-and-pitchforks-simpson.jpg

morning flosi................:wave

Does the OP not know he can post a "visitor" message? :dunno

Edit** now the OP is off line... how will he know if Chen Zen responds?? :panic::panic::panic:

Does the OP not know he can post a "visitor" message? :dunno

Edit** now the OP is off line... how will he know if Chen Zen responds?? :panic::panic::panic:

It's obvious that he has some sort of psychic link with Chen Zen and that this thread was only created to focus those physic abilities into a laser beam of pure consciousness that will travel through space and time and land right in Chen Zen's brain. Chen Zen will then come here and respond, which will trigger cataclysmic events throughout the Galaxy!!

Bubble Fuzz is a pseudonym for Thanos. :lecture

It's obvious that he has some sort of psychic link with Chen Zen and that this thread was only created to focus those physic abilities into a laser beam of pure consciousness that will travel through space and time and land right in Chen Zen's brain. Chen Zen will then come here and respond, which will trigger cataclysmic events throughout the Galaxy!!

Bubble Fuzz is a pseudonym for Thanos. :lecture

:horror..............RUN!!!!!!!! .....:lecture
forrest_gump.gif

owww.............that poor midget twinkie getting picked on by the big bully twinkie...........:mad:

Back