Premium Format Cheetah Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EX made this statue for me. I was all about passing on it with the regular head. Not that the face is bad, but those ears - ugh, they are awful and kill that head for me. When I saw the EX head, I was hooked. The lower ES being determined immediately was another big plus.

I do love how both portraits are totally different though, not only in face but in expression. The regular is very feral while the EX is very sinister but in a sexy smirking way.

Ex or fail, and good Es. Price was right at the point of buying or passing. This one and gator guy SS did good. Please do the same on future b and c characters! :) Es announced ahead was excellent. I guess these days 500 is the new 1000 since there's just too much stuff out there making even 500 last a year or more like lex.

I'd only order this if Sideshow promised to release a new, feminine, classic Wonder Woman PF. They hit the mark on this Cheetah but blew total chunks on DC's best and most popular heroine.

Sadly I agree I love WW and have her PF EX but it does not capture how badass she is.

What is everyone getting for shipping quotes on this piece?

Back