Premium Format Cheetah Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She needs a little bigger boobs.

Yep, these changes need to be done...

1) Smaller Ears
2) Bigger Boobs
3) Bring the spots further down on her chest like in the comics, that way her chest won't look so plain.

Needs nips...

Real subtle ones, just so you just barely notice them..... like on Harley...

Unfortunately it's really rare if SS will take any advice from the people who buy their products..... Odds are the production version will look just like what they're showing at SDCC :(

No she doesn't.

Boobgate

I like this, but not sure $450 worth of like. Let's see if they make any changes before production.

They won't.... I mean if they wouldn't make changes to Superman Reeve's PF and Supergirl PF, there not going to make changes to this one.... But as is, it's a fairly easy pass.....

When you got a inferior statue the only way to save it is make the boobs bigger :lol

LOL.

I like the statue as is, but it looks more like a maquette or half a smaller-scale diorama piece detail-wise than a PF, especially when paired with the museum-posed centerpiece that is the Wonder Woman PF. If SS ends up committing to more WW villains for this line, it's going to be weird having Cheetah and others lunging at Wonder Woman while she's just standing above them, smirking and carrying more weapons than she could conceivably use at one time.

Exclusive

cheetah_zps6g255wo8.jpg

I like it but I also agree the ears look too big but in relation to those that are saying the breasts need to be bigger, this just confirms my comment in the Black Canary PF thread that someone in the sales department at SSC must be preaching that boobs sell so make them as big as possible and push them higher in the corsets! It was a joke but unfortunately it seems it's actually true / in demand among collectors...

^ true, but I go for authenticity, how is it Harley had nips; but people like Power Girl and Cheetah dont? As for the comics, Cheetah has bigger breast in comparison to this. Is it necessary for me to be bigger? Nah; but it just doesn't look the same. Same goes for the spots and so on.

I like the different coh, but body sculpt needed more work imo.

I like it but I also agree the ears look too big but in relation to those that are saying the breasts need to be bigger, this just confirms my comment in the Black Canary PF thread that someone in the sales department at SSC must be preaching that boobs sell so make them as big as possible and push them higher in the corsets! It was a joke but unfortunately it seems it's actually true / in demand among collectors...

We only demand what we see in comics :)

I really want to like this, but she seems so smooth to be covered with fur. The little fur texture there is almost looks like stretch marks. Was hoping this statue would pull me from PF retirement, but I do not think they captured her very well.

The face and pose are awesome. However, the hair is too small and those ears - yeesh, those ears are so awful.

Back