Cheerleader zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy all, a bunch of folks have recently ordered zombies that I haven't been able to get out the door.

As most of you know; I'm a firefighter and all the recent fires as well as local upheavals have pretty much kept me at the fire station for close to a week now. In 48 hours I should be getting back home so I can get your orders out before I have to report back into work and (probably) go down south for some fire activity that could turn into another Malibu fire if we're not on top of things.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the zombies are on the way and to appologize for my foot dragging.

Mike

Thanks for the update, keep safe and we'll get the figures when they are ready.... no rush from me :duff

And glad to hear your continuing to get orders :rock

Oops, turns out mine was delivered while I was out of town and the neighbor took it in for me :D Just got him opened and it is a sweet figure! Love Ash, can't wait for his date :rock

Santa ZOMBIE !!!! Mike that is what you should have done !!!! Beat everyone to the punch ! !!!

Man that would have been sweet ! Instead of a piece for Halloween ! lol.

Back