Cheerleader zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went round and round in my head for months about whether the zombie should be sexy or as horrible as possible.

One of my goals with Peril Unlimited is to make figures that are different from the norm mainly to give customizes more heads to work with and to be honest... I'm just one guy so I need to find ways to stand out over the big companies (like customizing over 400 Ash zombies which is retrospect was insane).

..... so I looked at all the female figures out there made by all the other companies and came to one conclusion, they are all fine as hell.

So I decided to go the opposite way and make a female zombie that looks terrifying. Let her be ugly and tore up so that the other female figures can stand there and look even better next to her.

She still has big boobs and nipple protrusions and the hair has yet to be applied but she is a zombie and she's going to be the most messed up female that I can make her.

As for weather she'll be my final zombie... Sideshow is making a zombie push (hurray) and as I saw in another thread there's going to be some classic zombies coming out and Shaun of the Dead figures are coming (I'm sure their will be a Dead Ed variant and if not their should be) so it seems to me that the zombie universe is getting crowded.

I want to make some zombie head and hands sets that fit on Dragon bodies, possibly a four-pack and a pack of zombie accesories (chewed up arms and such) or something to that effect but it's going to be time for me to go in a new direction figure wise (like I wrote above, I see what's going on and go the opposite way).

For me it's a business necessity to move into uncharted waters. If I make something that doesn't sell fairly quickly I'm done for as a company. All my profits go back into business so if profits dry up then pfffffffffffft!

But I do have a lot of great stuff in the works and it's been my belief that having all kinds of different figures out there is good for the hobby so in the end I think we all come out winners.

Last edited:
please please please do not let products of other companies dissuade you from what you are doing .. there is ALWAYS room for more zombies .. and none will EVER be the same as what you are making ..

Just because other companies make zombies doesn't mean that there won't be interest in yours .. Keep making something different and we will always be looking to buy from you. You are making the female zombie first .. If SSC or someone else makes a female - good for them .. Then you find a way to make a kid zombie. Boom! You are ahead of the big boys and that is just fine for us freaks.

I think the biggest "gripe" we had was that the head appears to be the same shape as Ash, so even with hair, it would almost appear (facially) like a male figure.

You ought to make a riot gear accessory set. You know as a protection against the zombies. Clean and bloody versions.

Zombie accessories are a must! I hope that SideShow puts some stuff out eventually but you have the opportunity now to beat them to the punch. Chewed arms, bones, bashed-open severed heads, organ piles... maybe even just a clear red pool of blood. I'd be in the market for that sort of thing.

You guys need to keep in mind that he is a one man show. Each chewed limb or accessory that has to me cast and painted.

Anzik, that's not entirely true.. I do the secondary work myself but I have a company in China do the initial work.... still though... it's a lot of work!

I'm going to try to beat all the other companys out there to getting a zombie accesory set out onto the market and I'm hoping to get the zombie heads/hands set out in the near future to really swell the ranks of the undead.

Zombiereign, thanks for the kind words. Howabout if I make you a deal, If Sideshow keeps pumping out zombies and other companys jump in I'll try to at least keep my finger in the zombie pool. Maybe around Halloween have a new zombie come out. I can't be too prolific if the market is flooded but I'll do my best to keep putting something zombie related out there. how about that?

Last edited:
Well thats good to hear. I felt really bad for you when I read Michael Crawfords review on the first figure.
Anyway quality stuff!

Ok this I gotta read.. who is m. Crawford and where is this review. Cuz I have been staring at the 1st figure and its awesome..

wow so the figure is really nice.. great review.. nice to see its appreciated.. cant wait for the cheerleader.. haha.

Anzik, that's not entirely true.. I do the secondary work myself but I have a company in China do the initial work.... still though... it's a lot of work!

I'm going to try to beat all the other companys out there to getting a zombie accesory set out onto the market and I'm hoping to get the zombie heads/hands set out in the near future to really swell the ranks of the undead.

Zombiereign, thanks for the kind words. Howabout if I make you a deal, If Sideshow keeps pumping out zombies and other companys jump in I'll try to at least keep my finger in the zombie pool. Maybe around Halloween have a new zombie come out. I can't be too prolific if the market is flooded but I'll do my best to keep putting something zombie related out there. how about that?

I don't think the market can really be flooded, as there are always buyers for fresh, innovative ideas. Could you imagine the demand if you could come out with a zombie that was dressed as an Easter bunny? Tattered costume with a bloody foot (lucky human's foot?) in his basket. Or a department store Santa? there are literally tons of ideas. Even if you could do 2 a year, that wouldn't be oversaturation.

yea I read the review and I am thinking I want the uncustomized one.. not sure.. I honestly like the bloodied clothes but not sure about the dirt on the face.. my warhammer miniatures sand dont fall off very easily so I woudnt think the dirt on the zombie face will either.. but the review had mentioned it can.. hmm Has anyone around here gotten the bloodied version and how does it hold up.. ? It looks trully great..

PU also informed me that the Halloween version is the same as the bloodied version he just figured during the season it would sell better..

If you wish USMC... feel free to buy the clean one...let me know it's you and I'll put the blood on it but not the other features.

Zombiereign...If I come out with a Santa Zombie someday it would have to be after I had a kid sized body made so he could have a zombie elf (think little jingle balls on his feet standing in a pool of blood)! Anything is possible with plastic!

If you wish USMC... feel free to buy the clean one...let me know it's you and I'll put the blood on it but not the other features.

Zombiereign...If I come out with a Santa Zombie someday it would have to be after I had a kid sized body made so he could have a zombie elf (think little jingle balls on his feet standing in a pool of blood)! Anything is possible with plastic!

Zombie Santa with elf sidekick would look pretty good.

Back