Checkout my custom 1989 Michael Keaton Batman 1/6 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great! My only comments is that one of the cowl ears is bent, paint job on the belt is a little grainy (perhaps it should be spray painted?) and the chest emblem should be painted a little more sharply. The biceps are thin, but this figure is definitely a nice job.

Um, cant find anything else. The head sculpt is amazing, very Michael Keaton. Is this a recast of the Billiken vinyl model that was released back in 1990? Once again, great job! I wish I could afford it.

Um, cant find anything else. The head sculpt is amazing, very Michael Keaton. Is this a recast of the Billiken vinyl model that was released back in 1990? Once again, great job! I wish I could afford it.

It does look a lot like it. I have the model in hand and they look very similar. I have thought about molding and modifying the armor for a custom myself. I would need the second version also to do this. Its a thought.

One flew over there who can tell me if you called Q that work on demand like that picture? because I would be very interested! ... thanks to all ....

Holy _____, that is amazing. Will you be making more of these, I would love to buy one. Just one question, what fabric did you use for your suit. It looks cool, but a little bit deteriorated and will you use the thing he used to push the thug towards the bell with his hand.

This looks amazingly similar to one I bought from Shawn at Sovereign Studios two or three years ago.
I'd be interested to see some of your works in progress.
Are you planning a Batman: Dead End figure as well? Shawn did a superb one.

DSC05424.jpg
hi hope its ok to drop this in here ,i have one of shawns dead end customs for sale right now ,$150 shipped first class recorded airmail ,if any one wants one cheers chris

This has got to be the best Keaton Batman figure made, looks spot on. Great job.

Back