Check out Subject 805!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been passing on the Dead figures simply because of the generic nature of the line, but this guy is just too cool to miss. Plus, I'm gonna need something to display with Shaun and Ed.

Man, how awesomely gross is that headsculpt. :yuck

Same here, my friend. Same here.

(except for Shaun and Ed...didn't order them)

Awesome! this guy rocks... keep them coming. I do like the gore on this one... but I hope they don't make nothing but gore from now on.

I recently quit collecting hot toys and medicom because they are too expensive. So I recently ordered the shaun and ed figures, and now I gotta get some dead to go with them!!!!! This figure is awesome!

He doesn't knock 560 off as my favorite of The Dead, but he's pretty awesome. Ordered.

I wonder if we can get a Tactical Containment Unit Operator who is still alive?

When I see this subject (an order it), I really want to obtain the Patient Zero to complete my serie :monkey2

I honestly thought that Spooktacular would give us our first female in the line. But this guy gets points for being maybe the most disgusting so far.

My pose:

3010_press06-001.jpg

Damn!! This one is SICK!!!!!!!

By far the best one yet!! And I love the ornament!!!

What a kick ass way to finish Spooktacular!!!!

Oh dear God!!! Easily my favorite of the series so far!!!

And thanks to my break at work and Pix I have 2 figures and ornaments ordered :lol I'll cancel the extras shortly.

Extra $5 doesn't bother me none, sorry if it bothers some. Sideshow is still the best deal around when it comes to 1/6 and this figure is so badass looking!!!

Glad I now have a PZ... have a feeling they'll be getting harder and harder to find with great new stuff like 805 coming down the line.

Now the question is what will the exclusive version of him be?!?

Back