Check out Subject 805!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry she'll be melon colored or periwinkle by shipping time anyway. :lol

the zombies in Dawn of the Dead were green and that did not bother me one bit. I am a completist, so i will be keeping him. The color change is way different, but it still looks cool to me.

Truth is if Sideshow didn't have such varying paint from proto to production most of the complaints would never happen. If he had always looked like this people'd be fine with the final product.

They had a feature in the blog about it today, but still just paint the proto a little crummier and we'll all have lower bloodpressure around shipping :lol

Yep, if the proto had looked like this everyone would think it was cool that they were making things a bit different. Personally I think he's pretty cool. If they had made Indiana Jones an African-American I don't think I'd be okay with it, but for this guy - who cares?

If paint aps can change this drastically for this figure it certainly can for any other including Indy. As long as Indy doesn't have green hair. :rolleyes:

Well, I really think this was done on purpose if something changed dramatically on Indy that would be a muck up as there is no reason for Indy to be changed. He's a human coming from somewhat a "real" world. Zombies are totally fake. I hope. :lol

Got a new update... shipping soon :rock

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator 12-inch Figure (SKU / item #3010) from our The Dead 12-inch Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Based on the backstage pass video, I had a lot of love for this figure. Looking at the new green paint apps, not so much.

Just got my shipping email from UPS on this one, should be here on Tuesday. I'm interested to see jolly green up close myself...

Really... did you order them at the same time?

No, I didn't. I had Pix order me one when it went up and ordered a second a little while later. So no biggie since one has shipped.

On a side note my Ex Dead Doc I bought on ebay has arrived giving me every Zombie in this line.

Back