Check my Hulks out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowen hit a home run with his hulk line up...not digging his current releases...which is fine, more money for other chit.

I might just cancel my Flex and take the $20 hit, I really like the color tone on the pic... :monkey1 :banghead

Aww don't cancel i'm sure it looks great in person. I took pics of my maestro hulk and the color looks nothing like they do in person.

Congrats in the Hulks! i have maestro & grey both are stunning and solid as everyone has already said. I have Planet Hulk coming from SS can't wait.

Why do they all have the same pose? Bowen isn't creative.

That's the one thing i don't like with these. Planet Hulk is fine as he's holding a shield but the rest look boring together so i'll be putting them away from each other.

Why do they all have the same pose? Bowen isn't creative.

Honestly, I said the same thing when I saw them in pictures. Then I got Rulk, Grey and green and actually kinda like that they have similar poses. When they are next to each other in person you can really see the differences, and its kinda like comparing all the hulks in the same spectrum.

Honestly, I said the same thing when I saw them in pictures. Then I got Rulk, Grey and green and actually kinda like that they have similar poses. When they are next to each other in person you can really see the differences, and its kinda like comparing all the hulks in the same spectrum.

I agree.. Similar, yet very different.. They display well together and are very well put together..

Back