• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap Hot Toy Iron Man figure to start collection with.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stricky345

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a rather cheap Iron Man Hot Toys figure to start a collection off with. I'm rather new to the Iron Man movies (never thought I'd enjoy them that much) and was looking to get a figure for my collection now. Since I never followed HT's IM releases, I figured I could ask you for help.

Does anyone of you offer a cheap Iron Man figure (with a Tony Stark headsculpt), or should I wait for the new IM 3 releases?

Many thanks!

Literally, what is your definition of cheap? You are going to be hard pressed to find any cheaper than $200.

Well, ya cheap is indeed a tricky definition :p. Cheap imo when it comes to Hot Toy is 150-almost 200 GBP.

Sorry for not being clear enough.

Its cool man. I was not meaning to sound smart or anything but some may consider $200USD Cheap for a Hot Toys Iron Man. Looking on ebay, most all of them are going for $250 at the lowest end and just up from there. They have gained value since the last time I really researched them.

Like others mentioned Iron Man is HT's primary line and they are difficult to find cheap.

The cheapest HT IM figures I've seen in the last few months were the Mark II & Mark II AUV version.
The regular was a used one on eBay and the AUV was available at Playmoya and they both came in just shy of $200.

Playmoya sold it's stock out so your best bet is to keep an eye on eBay for used ones and the For Sale section here where you may get lucky.

Happy hunting :)

Back