Chat with a King!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry has said 12 PM Pacific time for tomorrow Sept. 11 - it will be in the new chat room unless there is a problem and then we'll be in the ezboard chat room.

Bad time for me, too bad it isn't later tonight (I live in Eastern Time Zone). It is a beautiful Sunny Sunday and I have to go to a Party at 3 PM.

If anyone would capture the chat, please send to me. Damn, I wanted to be there. :(

You think this will happen?

um.....sorry to be the one to dash water on this....but I noticed that LastofNine (Larry Rew) has yet to migrate here to the new set up.

Unless Dave has a trick up his sleeve (and is in direct correspondence with Mr. Rew to get him an account post-haste at the last minute), am wondering if this will happen today? :dunno

Edit: never mind.....Just read Dave's note a couple of posts back. <note to self: must read ENTIRE string of posts before jumping in! :slap :duh :pow >

Last edited:
We have been emailing, but he is sightseeing in England and I haven't heard from him since we set the time. I'll let everyone know if we have to reschedule.

Okay, some confusion there - we are talking about doing it NEXT Sunday, Sept. 18 at 12 PST. That is the time.

Darklord Dave said:
Okay, some confusion there - we are talking about doing it NEXT Sunday, Sept. 18 at 12 PST. That is the time.

Now I feel better. I too thought it had already happened and I had to miss it. I should have a better shot at it on 9/18.

Chat with a King

I'm disappointed that I will not be able to attend this chat. What a great opportunity for board members. Will there be a transcript made available for those who cannot attend?

Sticky topics

Ha!

Those silly sticky topics...
For some inexplicable reason I tend to overlook them.
Makes me wonder if anyone else suffers from this infliction...

N E way, cool to have a castmember on board!
I will definitely try to be there for the chat.

grtz,

Peter
(Lasher33)

Transcript

Trying a text attachment - here's the chat as complete as I could make it. Haven't quite figured out the logging in the new Freaque chat yet.

Back