Chat with a King!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Would any of the members here be interested in this?

Count me in, it's an honour to have you aboard!
Some pics would really be swell btw :)

Yep..I'm in let us know....

By the way do you really have a beard or
was that just for the PICs?

Look forward to chatting.

So we're looking at this coming Sunday to do the chat. Get your questions ready.

:LOL

I meant is the chat going to be held on the new board? Will Larry Rew know to come here?

Hey Dave, I see Jlcsmu had his 11,000+ post count transferred over from the old board, but I don't see anyone elses done. Can I have my approx 1500 post count transferred here too? Thanks!

I am offended by the poster above me using the Lord's name in vain, making a mockery of the name. It's disrespectful to all Christians that are members of the forum. He/she has all the right to continue using that moniker but it does not make it right.

FlyAndFight said:
I am offended by the poster above me using the Lord's name in vain, making a mockery of the name. It's disrespectful to all Christians that are members of the forum. He/she has all the right to continue using that moniker but it does not make it right.

I'm with you FandF

Oh shut up! You drag a thread completely off topic for your rant?
You people are so damned sensitive. Show me the rule that says I must adhere to all your christian beliefs. That's the problem with you guys, you're so quick to condemn and so closed minded to anything else.
I'm just here to be a collector and discuss collectibles, my personal beliefs are none of your damn business.

I'm offended by your name which insinuates physical violence and war but I don't jump all over you do I?

Now back to the chat time.

Last edited:
"Oh shut up! You drag a thread completely off topic for your rant?"

Not a rant but a simple comment. You obviously chose that moniker to get a rise out of people or to attract undue attention to yourself. Your lack of respect and sensitivity speaks volumes. Any denial to the contrary is an obvious lie.

"You people[are so damned sensitive."

Sensitive? perhaps. While the name obviously means nothing to you, It means alot to many people. You should at least have had an inkling that it would create controversy. All I did was state was that it was disrespectful of you.

"Show me the rule that says I must adhere to all your christian beliefs."

I myself said that you had the right to continue using the name. reread my original post. No one is forcing you to adhere to any beliefs what-so-ever.

"That's the problem with you guys, you're so quick to condemn and so closed minded to anything else."

No one here is condeming you. Nor is anyone closed minded. It appears that your moniker has offended several people and instead of a peaceful discussion, you're telling people to "shut up" and insulting Christians by saying that they are closed minded and quick to condemn." I'm sure that if you had chosen a politically, racial, sexual orientation or other controversial moniker, it would have been quickly taken care of.

"I'm just here to be a collector and discuss collectibles, my personal beliefs are none of your damn business."

No one has asked about your personal beliefs, which by your response it appears that you either have none or are anti-Christian. That's your perrogative.

"I'm offended by your name which insinuates physical violence and war but I don't jump all over you do I?"

My name refers to the eagle that you see as my avatar. The symbol of my great country, the United States of America as well as one of my favorite characters on Tolkien's masterpiece, Gwahir. It does not insinuate physical violence nor war but the actions partaken at times by both examples when forced to.

"Now back to the chat time."

May His peace be with you.

Back