Charlie Sheen WTH man?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2MXpIaY-P9U?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2MXpIaY-P9U?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Gary Busey is an animal you can't understand without it morphing into you and walking around in your shoes with it.

i really like two and a half men, but charlies not only playing with his and his families life, but what about all the supporting actors that relied on him to make a living.

now that sucks when your money train crashes and burns, while you stand by looking hopeless.:dunno

It sucks because Sheen was the only real talent on the show. Jones and Cryer rely on this and disney channel gigs. :lol

It sucks because Sheen was the only real talent on the show. Jones and Cryer rely on this and disney channel gigs. :lol

i'm not sure he was the ONLY talent, while he was great on the show, he did after all play an obnoxious womanizing drunk, which isn't to much of a reach for him.:dunno

i'm not sure he was the ONLY talent, while he was great on the show, he did after all play an obnoxious womanizing drunk, which isn't to much of a reach for him.:dunno

Call it talent or call it his persona, he def has the best track record out of all of them. DUI's arrests, drinking, cocaine snorting included.

The words Sheen and talent should not be said in the same sentence. He is one of the worst actors ever. I can't remember any movie he has been in where he hasn't overacted to the point of nasium. The only reason he is "good" on this show is because he is NOT acting... he is playing himself. And my guess is he is dead in 6 months.

I'm sure he'll have a show on HBO in 6 months. People ____ up,more so with him but that's life. Build a ____in bridge and get over it.

now that sucks when your money train crashes and burns, while you stand by looking hopeless.:dunno
They said he was making $2 million per episode of that show. He also has to pay $100,000 per month (!) in child support, but dang. $2 million per episode! If he runs out of money, I can't say I would feel very sorry for the schmuck.

The words Sheen and talent should not be said in the same sentence. He is one of the worst actors ever. I can't remember any movie he has been in where he hasn't overacted to the point of nasium. The only reason he is "good" on this show is because he is NOT acting... he is playing himself. And my guess is he is dead in 6 months.
I think his roles in Major League and Wall Street were perfectly acted. He wasn't half bad in Platoon, either, IMO.

I never saw Platoon and I may give you Major League but he was terrible in Wall Street. Its one of my favorite movies but he was almost painfull to watch. Although his absolute worst was Young Guns... I was so glad to see him die in that one. :)

Last edited:
I felt he was very believable as an 80s yuppie stock broker. I don't remember much about Young Guns, but he was only in 1/3 of the movie or so, right?

Ahem...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IRbzZG_JxYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I never saw Platoon and I may give you Major League but he was terrible in Wall Street. Its one of my favorite movies but he was almost painfull to watch. Although his absolute worst was Young Guns... I was so glad to see him die in that one. :)

Yea Platoon is his best movie.

It's seems his best performances are when he plays a drunk or drug addict.

Also the first one is pretty funny.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ih78dz2XyLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back