Charlie Sheen 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vlcsnap1224792ma3.png

<NO OFFENSE> Despite all of the instant criticism I have received ever since I joined this forum...I logged back in!
I guess you could say I qualify as a Sideshow freak officially judging by the hazing!
Sorry to everyone (the 2 people who I very much respect and love their collections!) offended by my posts which contained insight and DEFINITELY ARE NOT SPAM. I didn't read anywhere in the rules of the forum that only certain people post here or there and yes I actually read the Terms of Service. Every post I have put is relevant to the thread and actually contains interesting statements.

To respond to the respect I'm getting in this thread through dignified responses, THANK YOU!
And yes, I would put a vote in for the "Wild Things" version of Carlos Estevez aka Charlie Sheen. I am so glad that some of you responded with some very clever ideas, I bet the higher ups that actually run this show will very much appreciate that. I bet Charlie himself would sign off for the license, then it's just up to the producers of Major League.
Hot Shots would be sick as well, I'm thinkin it's a must to include the fighter pilot helmet!
Speaking of which what's up with a Top Gun series? Uh oh, I think I'm in trouble, because, I'm, going to, start, another, thread LOL...

I will be posting my meager collection as soon as I have time in between sessions of work, Fallout New Vegas, Mad Mad series, and everything else we call life. :sleep

Sorry, wouldnt purchase a thing that might contribute to that idiots bank account

He just won his law suit, $100,000,000 in royalties over the next decade, $25,000,000 up front.

By the way, Two & Half Men is dead. Show sucked bad tonight.
Roast was funny.

Last edited:
Roast was hilarious!! They were pretty hard on Tyson too. About the only thing funny that has to do with Charlie Sheen...

Two and a Half Men was awesome last night. Sucks that Charlie is gone, but A___on was good.

I already bought the Platoon Chris so while not buy a Charlie figure!!! If he has a shirt that says I WAS BANGN 7 GRAM ROCKS even better!!!

Back