Chances of Gandalf the Grey PF???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that SS continues to make the Fellowship, and the baddies are getting well-represented, but a Gandalf the Grey is a must.

I would take any bad guys > good guys in the PF line. Gimme Orcs, Wraiths, a Warg, MOS, Witchking, Gollum, etc... etc...

That said, I do want a GTG PF. I think we'll get one before it's all said and done (which is the only reason I'm passing on GTW at the moment). Personally, I like the pipe-smoking pose, but I know we got that with the LSB, so probably wouldn't happen :monkey2

I would take any bad guys > good guys in the PF line. Gimme Orcs, Wraiths, a Warg, MOS, Witchking, Gollum, etc... etc...

That said, I do want a GTG PF. I think we'll get one before it's all said and done (which is the only reason I'm passing on GTW at the moment). Personally, I like the pipe-smoking pose, but I know we got that with the LSB, so probably wouldn't happen :monkey2

:lecture.......

Saruman, Witchking, Gimli first.

then it's a toss up between Legolas, Boromir and Gandalf the Grey.

Not that the 1/6 line was put out to pasture a Witchking PF is my only shot of getting a 1/4 full representation of him so he is definitely at the top of my list. Although for me Gandalf the Grey was my absolute favorite character in LOTR so once they make it I'll probably be out of the LOTR PF line completely.....so they can wait. :D

I'd love a Grey Gandalf! But it'd also depend on the sculpt...sorry but I don't like how the white Gandalf came out.
I wouldn't mind legolas, gimli or even a second (and better) Frodo
Bring up a new Frodo like this:

17191__lotr_l.jpg

I too hope to see a GTG PF - eventually. For now though, there are SO many other characters that could be done. I didn't buy GTW because, even though the costume was great, the face sculpt looked way too stretched. It made me think of the image on the Shroud of Turin; I actually refer to it as the "Shroud of Turin" Gandalf.

With characters like Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, Ringwraith and TW Wiki still not done, they should be obvious possibilities. I'm a particular fan of the baddies and some of the minor characters though, so I'm hoping for PFs like:
(1)Prologue Elven Warrior
(2)Mouth of Sauron
(3)Easterling Warrior
(4)Gondorian Fountain Guard
(5)Haldir
(6)Eomer OR Theoden (in armor, with helm)
(7)Saruman
(8)Haradrim Master (guys who drove the Mumakil)

Then, if I could find space for all of them!:lol

I really want a Gandalf the Grey PF. I can't stand the current Gandalf PF, and he's going to be missing from my PF line-up if they don't create a great Grey...

I too hope to see a GTG PF - eventually. For now though, there are SO many other characters that could be done. I didn't buy GTW because, even though the costume was great, the face sculpt looked way too stretched. It made me think of the image on the Shroud of Turin; I actually refer to it as the "Shroud of Turin" Gandalf.

With characters like Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, Ringwraith and TW Wiki still not done, they should be obvious possibilities. I'm a particular fan of the baddies and some of the minor characters though, so I'm hoping for PFs like:
(1)Prologue Elven Warrior
(2)Mouth of Sauron
(3)Easterling Warrior
(4)Gondorian Fountain Guard
(5)Haldir
(6)Eomer OR Theoden (in armor, with helm)
(7)Saruman
(8)Haradrim Master (guys who drove the Mumakil)

Then, if I could find space for all of them!:lol

All the Bolded Ideas are freakin Fantastic
I'd buy them all
THough I don't know what everyones big deal about Haldir is :confused:

I think the chances of getting a Gandalf the Grey PF is great since Sideshow kicked the 12" to the curb. It may take awhile, but this seems to be what they're gonna be doing now.

I can't afford all these PFs, so........:mad:

Back