Chances of Gandalf the Grey PF???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Sideshow done multiple PF's of the same character in other lines? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Gandalf the Grey though, seems more like a new character in his own right, rather than a "re-do" of an existing character.

Has Sideshow done multiple PF's of the same character in other lines? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Gandalf the Grey though, seems more like a new character in his own right, rather than a "re-do" of an existing character.

Leia and a Luke CC exclusive

Thanks for the clarification! Much like Leia though, the outfit, sculpt, pose for a Grey Gandalf would be radically different. I hope to see the rest of the Fellowship along with Gandalf the Grey, and a few more villains as well. I jsut hope that Pippin gets a decent figure this time around. The Weta/SS one was really awkward, and he was overlooked in the 1:6 scale line altogether (thought most everybody was...)

Thanks for the clarification! Much like Leia though, the outfit, sculpt, pose for a Grey Gandalf would be radically different. I hope to see the rest of the Fellowship along with Gandalf the Grey, and a few more villains as well. I jsut hope that Pippin gets a decent figure this time around. The Weta/SS one was really awkward, and he was overlooked in the 1:6 scale line altogether (thought most everybody was...)

Awkward? I love this statue

62af_1.JPG

Actually, I think that the SS/Weta Gandalf is great. My comment was towards the Pippin statue in that line. I thought he was pretty disappointing. I hope that a SS PF Gandalf the Grey has a similar feel, if not pose!

Actually, I think that the SS/Weta Gandalf is great. My comment was towards the Pippin statue in that line. I thought he was pretty disappointing. I hope that a SS PF Gandalf the Grey has a similar feel, if not pose!

Oh sorry. I have a Sideshow weta bust of Pippin and that looks quite good

Its possible we could get one this year
But last year (correct me if I'm wrong) but we only got 2 or 3 LOTR PFs

2-3 figures a year is just about right for my budget, so I hope that they don't speed things up. I'd like to think though that we could see a wider variety of figures before Gandalf's second figure. Sam is at the top of my list, and I would love to see a Ringwraith and Saruman first.

Yeah Pizza! What gives! That is AWESOME!! I love that it is based off the artwork, and a fine likeness to the art it is. That is the pose I hope they decide on at SS. That really says GTG to me, The Grey Pilgrim!!

Oh, do share the details, wont you?

Pizza?.....Pizza?........

Took!

That is a very cool rendition of Gandalf the Grey!

I don't think I would want the very same pose on the PF, though. I would prefer Gandalf holding his staff slightly forward, with the crystal illuminating his path. That would be one of the coolest lighted features of any PF yet.

That is a very cool rendition of Gandalf the Grey!

I don't think I would want the very same pose on the PF, though. I would prefer Gandalf holding his staff slightly forward, with the crystal illuminating his path. That would be one of the coolest lighted features of any PF yet.

Right you are my good fellow! That pose, staff slightly forward, and iluuminated!

Lets make sure SS see this picture, with the request of forward staff and light feature!

Right you are my good fellow! That pose, staff slightly forward, and iluuminated!

Lets make sure SS see this picture, with the request of forward staff and light feature!

Here ya go, Sideshow! Now get it done... ;)

Man the PF line would look so much better without those goofy nameplates.

I think if they were just a little smaller and less obtrusive, they would look significantly better.

Back