Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I think I have his outfit sorted, but I have to figure out the studs on his jacket. Anyone have any ideas? I think a trip to Hobby Lobby may be in order.:)

Started working on Bom's outfit. The two undershirts are done, the blue vest is just a pattern I am working on, when finished it will be a brownish green.

I did some more painting on the head, added gloss to the eyes....

50.jpg

brilliant work chris.........paint job so far top notch...........my only nit would be that he looks a bit horny................:panic::panic::panic:

:lol......j/k......awesome work my friend..........you are becoming quite the master of this stuff & your work/skills have just taken off like a rocket ...:lecture

Man this is looking brillant love what you and the guys do with all the different SW aliens.

Ron

Cheers mate, I appreciate it. :)

brilliant work chris.........paint job so far top notch...........my only nit would be that he looks a bit horny................:panic::panic::panic:

:lol......j/k......awesome work my friend..........you are becoming quite the master of this stuff & your work/skills have just taken off like a rocket ...:lecture

Yeah, he is happy to see you! :lol

I appreciate the kind words man....:)

I couldnt find any studs for Bom Vimdin's vest today at Hobby Lobby. Maybe I looked in the wrong place?? There were a lot of empty pegs, maybe they were doing a reset of the section. Who knows, I will figure something out.

I did pick up some craft fur for another project I want to get going on. Mark and Duane have got me in "Cantina mode". I started working on Ponda Baba. Here is a very rough picture of him so far. Repainted Hasbro head and the first application of fur, I do plan on adding more in places and of course trimming it up......

60.jpg

61.jpg

heres a punk rock tip. they have all these tiny studs in cone pyramid and dots at studsandspikes.com. There ya go Chakaman! THEYRE CHEAP and they ship fast.

Back