Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great choice of sculpt, adds a lot of weight to the figures appearance... battle worn and been through some ****
Amazing job :clap

Agreed on that sculpt use. I always love how realistic your customs look!

That turned out great.and I concur with the others about the perfect head sculpt.

Thanks guys. As always, I appreciate the kind words.

Next up....Yotts Orren...

20210505_183550.jpg

That B Wing pilot is sick!! And I love the start of Yotts Oren’s head wrap!

Can't wait to see this one finished. I think you used the Antilles headsculpt for Gold Leader? And is that Bad Mother Gold Leader decal set a custom job you had him make up, or does he just sell those? I also wanted to try to get a "Dak" style helmet with the simple blue anchor logos and also a maroon-plum colored set of anchors for the ESB Luke helmet (in decal sets they always appear to be too straight-red, also like the Sideshow helmet is). Maybe he could make those.

Thanks James! I appreciate it.

Can't wait to see this one finished. I think you used the Antilles headsculpt for Gold Leader? And is that Bad Mother Gold Leader decal set a custom job you had him make up, or does he just sell those? I also wanted to try to get a "Dak" style helmet with the simple blue anchor logos and also a maroon-plum colored set of anchors for the ESB Luke helmet (in decal sets they always appear to be too straight-red, also like the Sideshow helmet is). Maybe he could make those.

Thanks Duncan.

I never did do a Gold Leader, I did Blue Leader. I used a Hot Toys Commissioner Gordon sculpt for him.

20211201_175900.jpg

Yes, this is a Red Leader decal set from Bad Mother. I asked him months ago to do this set, but not sure if he just did it or because I requested it specifically. Red Leader is ready to join my ranks. I also need to get my Biggs Darklighter reworked.
20211201_175813.jpg

Yes, a Dak would be awesome. Too bad these pilots are getting hard to find. When HT ESB Luke gets released, I am hoping I will be able to get some parts. I may have to buy a second Luke to mod into Dak or Zev.

Thanks James! I appreciate it.

Thanks Duncan.

I never did do a Gold Leader, I did Blue Leader. I used a Hot Toys Commissioner Gordon sculpt for him.

View attachment 548598

Yes, this is a Red Leader decal set from Bad Mother. I asked him months ago to do this set, but not sure if he just did it or because I requested it specifically. Red Leader is ready to join my ranks. I also need to get my Biggs Darklighter reworked.
View attachment 548599

Yes, a Dak would be awesome. Too bad these pilots are getting hard to find. When HT ESB Luke gets released, I am hoping I will be able to get some parts. I may have to buy a second Luke to mod into Dak or Zev.
Sorry, meant red leader. :slap :lol

I'm considering turning my Sideshow Luke Snowspeeder into Dak. I made a custom Dagobah-landing Luke (out of parts) that I'll be keeping as-is. And yeah hopefully there are a decent number of part-outs on the HT snowspeeder Luke when it arrives but these figs are becoming so expensive the parts - if you can get them - are a bit prohibitively expensive themselves.

I have an extra Luke X-wing that I bought loose and pretty cheap that I'm not sure who to turn into - maybe red leader as I like the helmet and I have an extra Capt Antilles head (I thought you were the one who gave me that idea, but maybe not.)

I still love how your Wedge came out (I seem to recall using the Ryan Gosling head,) so might be a good one to stand beside my main Luke X instead of red leader, not sure.

That blue leader is just superb though.

Excellent pilots, Chris!
I never tire of seeing them and your Jabba goon squad. As mentioned Blue Leader is so well done. Great sculpt choice. Very unique and he just stands out. Probably since we’re not used to seeing the blue flight suits?
And damn those TFA Solo gloves! They evade me every time he gets parted out! :lol

Sorry, meant red leader. :slap :lol

I'm considering turning my Sideshow Luke Snowspeeder into Dak. I made a custom Dagobah-landing Luke (out of parts) that I'll be keeping as-is. And yeah hopefully there are a decent number of part-outs on the HT snowspeeder Luke when it arrives but these figs are becoming so expensive the parts - if you can get them - are a bit prohibitively expensive themselves.

I have an extra Luke X-wing that I bought loose and pretty cheap that I'm not sure who to turn into - maybe red leader as I like the helmet and I have an extra Capt Antilles head (I thought you were the one who gave me that idea, but maybe not.)

I still love how your Wedge came out (I seem to recall using the Ryan Gosling head,) so might be a good one to stand beside my main Luke X instead of red leader, not sure.

That blue leader is just superb though.

Thanks. Yes, I used the Ryan Gosling sculpt for my Wedge.

Excellent pilots, Chris!
I never tire of seeing them and your Jabba goon squad. As mentioned Blue Leader is so well done. Great sculpt choice. Very unique and he just stands out. Probably since we’re not used to seeing the blue flight suits?
And damn those TFA Solo gloves! They evade me every time he gets parted out! :lol

Thanks Paul. I agree, the blue suit looks so good.

Sorry you keep missing out on the Solo gloves. I missed them a couple times myself before I scored a set. :D

Back