Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebel Pilots portraits. Nice. Excellent work on all of these. What a collection.

So awesome! I imagine a mission briefing with close up reaction shots.

All so good!

Cheers guys!

Always love looking at your projects.

Chacka, are those all custom pilot helms?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yes, they are all Sideshow Red 5 Luke helmets that I have repainted. I also used waterslide decals.

Just love that General Merrick. So awesome in every way and it's a perfect contrast to the orange suits.

These are top notch! Are these custom suits? Or the Sideshow ones? Looking for a Luke X- Wing pilot, seem to be impossible to get so I may have to do a custom one. Where is the best place to start?

Thanks. The only suit that is custom is Blue Leader's. The others are all Sideshow Lukes with repainted helmets.

Not sure where to tell you to start. I just hunted around until I got some good deals on Sideshow Red 5 Lukes.

All I can say is, life happens. It looks like my family and I are moving again. I moved up here to Nebraska in 2017 for a new job. Yesterday, my company offered me a position back home in Andover, Kansas. I start down there in March. We are very excited.

The downside is that I have to pack up my collection over the next few weeks to prepare for the move. That is not fun. I also probably won't have any time to work on customs until this summer. That sucks.

So it begins. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

20200129_202717.jpg

Congrats on the new job and being back home. Bummer to hear about the lack of Chakaman Customs for a while as well as seeing your collection move once again.

I dread moving but time will come when we finally get a house and I can finally display all the things I have collected these past couple years that have been in storage due to space.

Sounds like the move is for the better. The collection will be back!

Congrats on the gig and sorry about the move Chris. I'm sure it'll all go by quickly! I was thinking of making a dio of a space battle where a wall could be used to host the front end of a few tie fighters and B Wings and it made me think of your pilots. Made me go back through some pics and admire em. Really great work on here man, I'm sure you'll be back in action in no time. Cheers.

Wow, there's good news and there's bad news.... always the way!:lol

Good luck with the move (back) - moving this kind of stuff is so incredibly tricky, but at least you've had some recent practice.:monkey3

All I can say is, life happens. It looks like my family and I are moving again. I moved up here to Nebraska in 2017 for a new job. Yesterday, my company offered me a position back home in Andover, Kansas. I start down there in March. We are very excited.

The downside is that I have to pack up my collection over the next few weeks to prepare for the move. That is not fun. I also probably won't have any time to work on customs until this summer. That sucks.

So it begins. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

View attachment 477346

Sometimes its just easier to sell on figures like Tusken Raiders to people like myself, rather than packing them up, transporting them and setting them all up again etc :monkey5

No but seriously, good luck with the move ! I'll have this in front of me at some point again as well.

Good luck with the re-move Chris.

Hope your new place allows for a lot of display space!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the new location.

Congrats on the new job and move! Even though it is overwhelming and can suck, you got this! One step at a time and I can?t wait to see more of your customs when you can start working on them again! Good luck!

Congrats on the new job and being back home. Bummer to hear about the lack of Chakaman Customs for a while as well as seeing your collection move once again.

I dread moving but time will come when we finally get a house and I can finally display all the things I have collected these past couple years that have been in storage due to space.

Sounds like the move is for the better. The collection will be back!

Congrats on the gig and sorry about the move Chris. I'm sure it'll all go by quickly! I was thinking of making a dio of a space battle where a wall could be used to host the front end of a few tie fighters and B Wings and it made me think of your pilots. Made me go back through some pics and admire em. Really great work on here man, I'm sure you'll be back in action in no time. Cheers.

Wow, there's good news and there's bad news.... always the way!:lol

Good luck with the move (back) - moving this kind of stuff is so incredibly tricky, but at least you've had some recent practice.:monkey3

Congrats on getting a job back home. Good luck with the move (always a pain). Looking forward to seeing you back at it in the summer.

Sometimes its just easier to sell on figures like Tusken Raiders to people like myself, rather than packing them up, transporting them and setting them all up again etc :monkey5

No but seriously, good luck with the move ! I'll have this in front of me at some point again as well.

Good luck with the re-move Chris.

Hope your new place allows for a lot of display space!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the new location.

Congrats on the new job and move! Even though it is overwhelming and can suck, you got this! One step at a time and I can?t wait to see more of your customs when you can start working on them again! Good luck!

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind words.

This move is very bittersweet. We had just gotten settled up here. However, the oppurtunity to move back home is very exciting. It just happened sooner than expected. We are truly blessed.

I will probably be selling some stuff though. As I go through the process of boxing stuff up, I am sure I will come across extra parts I will not be needing. If you guys are looking for anything, let me know.

Back